Katie Crotch Road

Beerball

Best quote from the article:

“You put it up and in a week’s time it’s down again,” Taylor said. “Somebody takes it. You would think every dorm room in the state of Maine should have one by now.”

:lol:

Best quote from the article:

“You put it up and in a week’s time it’s down again,” Taylor said. “Somebody takes it. You would think every dorm room in the state of Maine should have one by now.”

:lol:

There's a town in Austria suffering the same rash of stolen signs.

It would be quite the juxtaposition to put side by side the signs for: F*cking Katie Crotch

Here is a thought... Put a !@#$ing camera up there.

Make a killing charging these people with theft in court fees.

I think a cheaper alternative is to have that cardboard license plate lady put her talents to good use and have her make a hundred signs.

Does Katies Crotch get alot of traffic?

How often is Katie's Crotch paved?

How often does Katie Crotch get plowed?

Sickos... It is winter you know!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yes I recall a newspaper article about that happening to a camera used for catching sign thieves.

Then make it a traffic camera... Plenty of those bad boys around that people aren't stealing. Put two up. Problem is, they are so damn expensive, more so than the sign. Redlight camera (& contractor) factor in the cost of business.

Simply, this sign in East Podunkville probably doesn't warrant that much tech and simply can't generate sufficient revenue to offset the cost. That is, if the technology is put in the right way (where it can't be stolen or defaced).

Only other option... Hide it on the cheap.. But then privacy advocates would whine & cry... I think most law says you have to notify people they are being filmed. Somebody always has a beef!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois