OH WOW! I got NAILED with a puck today!

NavyBillsFan

I play goal in my league and have been hit on and under the cup too many times.

"Due to the idiot's 7 foot slapshot in warmups, there will be a 15 minute delay to today's game."

They make our cups a little more high quality though.

The worst is the throat. I got slashed over the throat 2 weeks ago and it was scary. I wear one of those big plastic hang down protectors and it still hurt. Some guys don't wear them. If I didn't, our league might be short one goalie now.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic...

We did a 203 range the night before we went on leave.  We got back to the barracks and started drinking heavily.  Somebody managed to sneak back a bunch of unused 203 rounds.  The armor went down to the arms room and pulled out a 203 for us.  For the rest of the night we shot off 203 rounds at the surrounding barracks.  :o

The next morning came around and everything was florescent orange.    Oddly enough, nobody said a word about it.

244932[/snapback]

Ah, the REAL reason it's good to serve. :o

Ah give me a break there StevesToeJam, Ill compare work hours with you any time. Do you get hazard pay at Walmart for stocking the top shelf?

The whole "risking his life so we can be free to sit on a message board all day" probably gives him a free pass to come to work late every now and then...

:o

244775[/snapback]

Classic...

We did a 203 range the night before we went on leave.   We got back to the barracks and started drinking heavily.   Somebody managed to sneak back a bunch of unused 203 rounds.  The armor went down to the arms room and pulled out a 203 for us.   For the rest of the night we shot off 203 rounds at the surrounding barracks.  :o

The next morning came around and everything was florescent orange.    Oddly enough, nobody said a word about it.

244932[/snapback]

That's not fair, I only got to play with live rounds and blue training grenades. I wanna shoot orange 203's.