Van Miller Sideline Club Seating

Trying to find out if any of you guys that bave Van Miller Sideline Club seats use a particular secondary market for games you can't attend...StubHub or Ticket Exchange?? Probably sell for a loss I assume but if I can't make a few games I'll have to sell some.

Also wondering how you like the atmosphere, seats, views, etc. Tried to open up eball's 2014 thread but it wouldn't let me.

My brother's company has seats in that area, around the 20 yd line. I know at one point the "heated" seats was a joke but likes the club inside a lot.

Not sure what the joke is. Sat in those heated seats for the Miami season finale a few years back. It was 17 and sleeting and my buddy and me were in t-shirts it was so freakin' hot. (Not that I'm complaining.) Now I know what a McDonald's french fry feels like.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Not sure what the joke is. Sat in those heated seats for the Miami season finale a few years back. It was 17 and sleeting and my buddy and me were in t-shirts it was so freakin' hot. (Not that I'm complaining.) Now I know what a McDonald's french fry feels like.

He said they didn't work when he was out there a few years ago and upon further inspection the wires were ripped out.