One Night in Mexico City

I love how you knee jerk defend the cult of personality

So I ask again. What benefit does this trip present to the US taxpayer?

Vice President Joe Biden arrived in Mexico City late Wednesday night heading a delegation attending a U.S.-Mexico high-level economic dialogue.

With him are Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker, Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and Interior Secretary Sally Jewell, as well as Roberta Jacobson, Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs and Catherine A. Novelli, the Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment.

Biden is scheduled to meet privately with President Enrique Peña Nieto on Thursday.

They are expected to address energy issues, "modern borders," workforce development and regulatory cooperation, Mexico's .

Novelli will also meet with members of the Mexican Business Council and the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico.

Mexico and the U.S. are major trading partners and members of the Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade deal.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/02/25/vice-president-biden-arrives-in-mexico-city-for-us-mexico-economic-summit/

How does a meeting like that benefit the US taxpayer ? I don't know and neither do you- I'll just put in the pile of things which I think are of dubious value to the average American - like the Iraq War, bank bailouts, Home land security, over seas military bases, The CIA, The NSA, foreign aid to Israel, the F35 jet fighter program, the war on drugs, Oil subsidies, etc, etc - I'm sure your list of dubious value looks different from mine but how do you feel about congressional overseas travel? cost the taxpayer around 6.5 million dollars for 2015.