[closed]Mario Quit on Team with Video Proof

After thinking about this for a while, I say "well played, Mario". He doesn't want to be here and it's simply cuz of Rex. He played his way out if this mess and can go where ever he wants. Well played. He knew he was a gonner at the end of the season anyway. I'm pretty sure at least 1 or 2 defenders on the bills would love to be on that position. I think he makes the pro bowl next yr.

Well played?

He crapped on his friends/teammates who worked hard for a winning record and playoff berth.

Mario's selfish.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of think the writing was on the wall the first game he played as a Bill and he was complaining about the Jets player putting his hands in Mario's face/chin. I guess you just suck it up Mario, play the game balls to the wall and earn your paycheck. He was never a "vocal leader" and that's what is needed...especially from the highest paid player.

I kind of think the writing was on the wall the first game he played as a Bill and he was complaining about the Jets player putting his hands in Mario's face/chin. I guess you just suck it up Mario, play the game balls to the wall and earn your paycheck. He was never a "vocal leader" and that's what is needed...especially from the highest paid player.

indeed. i expected a bit more from the 100 bazilion dollar man. just a little bit more even.

poor showing Wiiliams

Well played?

He crapped on his friends/teammates who worked hard for a winning record and playoff berth.

Mario's selfish.

Rex crapped on the team. Mario quit but still led us in sacks, I believe. Rex misused a hell of a defense and he's not changing,why should Mario? Again, he was a gonner anyway,so he made a stand. Even Jim Kelly tweeted we are paying him a ton of cash to hit the qb,not play in coverage. Mario doesn't want to play for this clown.

"I forgot how to coach"," fully pregnant "?! WTF!

Well played, Mario.

Rex crapped on the team. Mario quit but still led us in sacks, I believe. Rex misused a hell of a defense and he's not changing,why should Mario? Again, he was a gonner anyway,so he made a stand. Even Jim Kelly tweeted we are paying him a ton of cash to hit the qb,not play in coverage. Mario doesn't want to play for this clown.

"I forgot how to coach"," fully pregnant "?! WTF!

Well played, Mario.

??

You're making zero sense dude.

You're conceding that Mario quit mid-season, yet you're calling him a "scapegoat." I don't see anyone letting Rex off of the hook, either. Can't there be more than one factor at play?

Stop trying to stir the pot for no reason.

Did Preston Brown already quit in 2016? Because Rex already blasted him.

If you want real proof, it's summed up in one image where you can see it in his face that he just didn't care

Mario Gives Up

Sorry your picture in a tutu was removed because it was ridiculous and should have been wearing a Jest uniform and paper bag.

Adblock is NOT just for ads, it can block entire domains of really fairy sites.

Time to identify scapegoat 2016. Scapegoat 2015 is already off the team and repeating the "evidence" over and over until you believe it is a bad look.

Vice scapegoat 2016 is already identified by the HC as the timid and stupid Preston Brown but we'll need a bigger target if Rex is to get a shot at coaching in 2017. Dareus?

You make about effort in posts as .... Mario Williams.

? I'm the life of the party bro.

He caters to funerals.

Great defense in 2014. Crap defense in 2015. Coaching change in between.

Everyone blame Mario.

So you are NOT a person now? Everyone includes every poster except trolls.

I dont think its that.

Most now wisely blames Mario for Mario.

Some say there are to many threads on Mario Williams sucktitude.

I think this one should seal the deal. Nice share OP

He gave nearly no effort nearly all the time. dragged others down with him, see Dareus and P brown perhaps Bradham too.

Kids looked up to him. Thats the heartbreak here honestly.

This.

So most of the defense that played great in 2014 played crappy in 2015 because.....Mario. Got it.

Question: When we move on and they play crappy again in 2016 do we still blame Mario or is part of moving on finding someone new to blame when we play crappy again in 2016?

Why do you believe that it is an either/or situation? Mario could have not given an effort and there could have been other problems on the defense as well...