[closed]Mario Quit on Team with Video Proof

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man. We need another Mario thread because Rex sucks.

that video footage was pretty damning. wow. its good hes cut, thats what you do with cancer you cut it out before it spreads. im surprised Rex didnt bench him 3/4s of the way through the season. Guys playing for a lot less played harder then Williams did. The Bills Williamses era is over. Kyle is lone standing relic of a Bills Williams dynasty.

that video footage was pretty damning. wow. its good hes cut, thats what you do with cancer you cut it out before it spreads. im surprised Rex didnt bench him 3/4s of the way through the season. Guys playing for a lot less played harder then Williams did. The Bills Williamses era is over. Kyle is lone standing relic of a Bills Williams dynasty.

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying Kyle is the last Williams on the team? There's Aaron and Karlos to name 2 others. Maybe you mean on the dline?

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying Kyle is the last Williams on the team? There's Aaron and Karlos to name 2 others. Maybe you mean on the dline?

o **** I 4got Karlos lol. Idk if I count Aaron with his Stone Cold Steve Austin broken neck shenanigan, would rather draft a Safety in the 3rd or 4th round then killing Aaron Williams on the field for a football game tho. my main point is when one of the best players on the isnt playing hard hes setting a bad example for the rest of the guys in the foxhole and spreading a cancerous attitude that can affect morale and divide the locker room if they begin picking sides between player or coach. The Williams dynasty remark was an off the cuff comment I didnt put much thought into.

Edited by Marty McFly

Mario was a huge $$ reach during the dying Ralph (RIP) era when no one would come to the lame duck franchise. It's ok, we don't need to overspend for FAs anymore. This is a quality attractive franchise now. Good riddance Mario. Enjoy your millions (although he seems like such a head case, that won't so much happen)... give to charity, help other people with all that cash. thanks for the memories (?) ... stay in the the conference tho, so your new overpaid contract can mess with some rivals cap number

My favorite play from that video series is the second one, where Corbin Bryant starts out behind Mario Williams and then, by running while Mario is walking, gets in on the tackle. The best part is that he has to juke by Mario to get around him after Mario stops cold in front of him.

Mario was a huge $$ reach during the dying Ralph (RIP) era when no one would come to the lame duck franchise. It's ok, we don't need to overspend for FAs anymore. This is a quality attractive franchise now. Good riddance Mario. Enjoy your millions (although he seems like such a head case, that won't so much happen)... give to charity, help other people with all that cash. thanks for the memories (?) ... stay in the the conference tho, so your new overpaid contract can mess with some rivals cap number

Clay

Shady

harvin

We still overpay bigtime. of those three IMO Clay is the player with value. Shady's contract is insane. Sure He is a top running back. Kissing the Eagle at the Philly game still ticks me off. he will he gone in 2 years. When his play falls off the cliff.

He'll end up in Carolina and have a monster year.

Time to identify scapegoat 2016. Scapegoat 2015 is already off the team and repeating the "evidence" over and over until you believe it is a bad look.

Vice scapegoat 2016 is already identified by the HC as the timid and stupid Preston Brown but we'll need a bigger target if Rex is to get a shot at coaching in 2017. Dareus?

Giants maybe too.

I agree though. Wherever he signs he will have a good year.

Agree.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shady is cut after next season. Ridiculous contract.

You must be awesomely fun at parties, lol. Edited by Tenhigh

Time to identify scapegoat 2016. Scapegoat 2015 is already off the team and repeating the "evidence" over and over until you believe it is a bad look.

Vice scapegoat 2016 is already identified by the HC as the timid and stupid Preston Brown but we'll need a bigger target if Rex is to get a shot at coaching in 2017. Dareus?

Wait, so a scapegoat is someone who is unjustly blamed to cover up the truth. If you're implying Mario doesn't deserve part of the blame, then you aren't watching the games.

Same exact situation when he left Houston. He is a proven headcase and has demonstrated less than full effort on many plays, not just the ones shown on that clip. Its a joke.

Wait, so a scapegoat is someone who is unjustly blamed to cover up the truth. If you're implying Mario doesn't deserve part of the blame, then you aren't watching the games.

Same exact situation when he left Houston. He is a proven headcase and has demonstrated less than full effort on many plays, not just the ones shown on that clip. Its a joke.

Actually it is an Old Testament term used by the Children of Israel in Leviticus 16. When they sacrificed the lamb or goat that was an atonement for their sins the priest Aaron would take the blood from the sacrificed lamb and put it on the back of the goat and send it into the wilderness. The goat did nothing wrong but was used to signify carrying the guilt of the nation out of the camp. Mario is not a scapegoat because he caused this to come upon himself.