Corey Graham restructures contract

This is just a guess... Numbers not released yet

@spotrac

A standard minimum salary restructure would drop Corey Grahams cap from $4.675M to $3.555M, saving the #Bills $1.12M in 2016 space.

Its possible they added a few voidable years to spread the restructure out, saving more in 2016.

If it's a simple restructuring, then it means he's either gone next year or he gets a new contract, since his cap number would rise to over $6M, but the team could save $3.4M by cutting him

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting note on Aaron Williams - Whaley said today that his injury doesn't have the propensity to re-occur. So no guarantee he doesn't get hurt, but he's not at any more added risk than anyone else by playing. I thought that was positive news.

Yes, I was counting him in based on that. They really only need someone to replace Brooks at this point..

I'm glad we didn't create a hole by letting him go. But we need an upgrade at his position. Badly.

we have a very talented pool back there. robey is especially unique. graham offers smarts and always gets in the right place. rambo finds the ball.

if you mixed all 3 than you'd have an all pro.

we have a very talented pool back there. robey is especially unique. graham offers smarts and always gets in the right place. rambo finds the ball.

if you mixed all 3 than you'd have an all pro.

i think we've argued about graham before. we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. far too often he had a front row seat to big plays (often touchdowns) and way too many times he was taking baffling angles in pursuit of the ball.

i understand his value. i also believe he was a liablity back there far too often in 2015.

in a perfect world, he'd swap spots with duke, and duke could go to another team and send dm's to mia khalifa there.

i think we've argued about graham before. we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. far too often he had a front row seat to big plays (often touchdowns) and way too many times he was taking baffling angles in pursuit of the ball.

i understand his value. i also believe he was a liablity back there far too often in 2015.

in a perfect world, he'd swap spots with duke, and duke could go to another team and send dm's to mia khalifa there.

fair enough. when you think about when you see him making plays i guess it makes as much sense as the play went toward him than him finding it perhaps. i'll watch some more again.

in rex's system having a true free safety with aaron williams and graham could be amazing. duke, i cross my fingers, could be something much better.

fair enough. when you think about when you see him making plays i guess it makes as much sense as the play went toward him than him finding it perhaps. i'll watch some more again.

in rex's system having a true free safety with aaron williams and graham could be amazing. duke, i cross my fingers, could be something much better.

Duke Williams is terrible. He can't even get girls who are paid to have sex. Graham can play multiple positions and makes big plays. His physical skills are declining but he's a smart player who has great value. Edited by C.Biscuit97

I agree. Good move for all.

yes,

he made mistakes in the new D. He also made some very good plays.

I think this is a contextual opinion.

When a safety makes a mistake, Everyone notices !

I disagree about the "upgrade,. Badly"

We needed better play from the Safeties, badly. via communication

Duke Williams is terrible. He can't even get girls who are paid to have sex. Graham can play multiple positions and makes big plays. His physical skills are declining but he's a smart player who has great value.

Duke screwed the rest of the team. Embarrassingly so!

you have Graham to a T

one thing I find interesting is that Kyle and Cordy share an agent.

That is interesting. All of this restructuring is quickly changing the landscape. May be that this small amount will be just enough to get Incognito on board.

Cro... maybe

Just say no to Cro.

That is interesting. All of this restructuring is quickly changing the landscape. May be that this small amount will be just enough to get Incognito on board.

Just say no to Cro.

i don't want Cro unless he's super cheap and replacing Brooks' roster spot. Anyone else is a downgrade. Even from Mario Butler. Butler > Cro.

I don't know Kyle's contract other than he costs us $6 mil this year so didn't know if there was any opportunity to assist to keep RI and CG. I don't want to lose him though. It hurt not having him there most of this past year.

We better hope the cap goes up significantly next year to manage TT if he plays well, and we cannot lose Gillmore. Having bookend CB's really makes it hard on opposing QB's.

Machine Gun I could be wrong, but right now we're carrying $12M in dead money on the cap...$7M from Mario, $2M from Harvin, $1.75M from Chris Williams, $0.85M from Urbik.

Next year that drops to $1.6M for Mario and the rest fall off the books. So that's an extra $10.4M to help sign TT if they decide he's The Man.

Hopefully we resign Gilmore and Glenn which will drop their hit this year and give us $$ for our rookies.

Machine Gun I could be wrong, but right now we're carrying $12M in dead money on the cap...$7M from Mario, $2M from Harvin, $1.75M from Chris Williams, $0.85M from Urbik.

Next year that drops to $1.6M for Mario and the rest fall off the books. So that's an extra $10.4M to help sign TT if they decide he's The Man.

Hopefully we resign Gilmore and Glenn which will drop their hit this year and give us $$ for our rookies.

Wouldn't all of Mario's dead money hit this year since he was released prior to the start of the new league year?