Corey Graham restructures contract

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Leo is next. Keep Rambo and the secondary is pretty much set.

interesting note on Aaron Williams - Whaley said today that his injury doesn't have the propensity to re-occur. So no guarantee he doesn't get hurt, but he's not at any more added risk than anyone else by playing. I thought that was positive news. Edited by YoloinOhio

This is just a guess... Numbers not released yet

@spotrac

A standard minimum salary restructure would drop Corey Grahams cap from $4.675M to $3.555M, saving the #Bills $1.12M in 2016 space.

Its possible they added a few voidable years to spread the restructure out, saving more in 2016.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't know Kyle's contract other than he costs us $6 mil this year so didn't know if there was any opportunity to assist to keep RI and CG. I don't want to lose him though. It hurt not having him there most of this past year.

We better hope the cap goes up significantly next year to manage TT if he plays well, and we cannot lose Gillmore. Having bookend CB's really makes it hard on opposing QB's.

I don't know Kyle's contract other than he costs us $6 mil this year so didn't know if there was any opportunity to assist to keep RI and CG. I don't want to lose him though. It hurt not having him there most of this past year.

We better hope the cap goes up significantly next year to manage TT if he plays well, and we cannot lose Gillmore. Having bookend CB's really makes it hard on opposing QB's.

one thing I find interesting is that Kyle and Cordy share an agent.