Border Patrol Ordered To Stand Down

Un F'n believable.

http://conservative-daily.com/2016/03/02/wow-obama-threatens-to-fire-border-patrol-who-enforce-the-law/

We are in the midst of another border surge. We are already seeing huge increases in border crossings.

We are seeing a 102% increase in “children” crossing the border. I say “children” because many of them are 17 and are coming across with gang tattoos. We are seeing a 171% increase in the surge of full family units.

And in the midst of all of this, at the start of another border crisis expected to be worse than any year before, the Obama administration is still telling Border Patrol to stand down.

Any Border Patrol Agent who disagrees with the President’s catch-and-release program has been told to find another job.

“If you really don’t want to follow the directions of your superiors, including the president of the United States and the commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, then you really do need to look for another job,” Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske told a Congressional committee yesterday.

Let that sink in… If a Border Patrol Agent says that he is going to enforce the law as written instead of Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty, then he’s going to be fired.

Illegal aliens are being released from jail and prison and instead of being deported, they’re being put onto welfare. I’m not talking about petty crimes, I’m talking about rapists, murderers, and violent criminals. Now, more illegal aliens are being ushered through the border and for the first time ever, an Obama official has said that Border Patrol agents will be fired for resisting.

An Obama official just threatened Border Patrol Agents with being fired if the enforce our border laws! FaxBlast Congress and DEMAND that the Border Patrol Commissioner be removed from his position!

These agents took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and the law. Now they’re being told that if they honor that oath, they’ll be fired.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are some other sources for the committee testimony, from last month

Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws

"Not only do we release these individuals that by law are subject to removal proceedings, we do it without any means of tracking their whereabouts. Agents believe this exploitable policy was set in place because DHS was embarrassed at the sheer number of those who choose not to follow the law by showing up for their court appearances.

Edited by B-Man

11,300,000 unauthorized people here illegally and you consider that good?

Jim,

Gator cannot understand the point of the thread is the deliberate undermining of the law and the Border service.

The amount of illegal immigrants under Bush or Obama is superfluous (one might say, obfuscating) nonsense.

It doesn't matter if it's one or eleven million.

The ordering of U.S. security to be ignored is the important thing.

That's why Gator cannot figure out anyone's responses.

Jim,

Gator cannot understand the point of the thread is the deliberate undermining of the law and the Border service.

The amount of illegal immigrants under Bush or Obama is superfluous (one might say, obfuscating) nonsense.

It doesn't matter if it's one or eleven million.

The ordering of U.S. security to be ignored is the important thing.

That's why Gator cannot figure out anyone's responses.

The "stand down" order crap is right wing political hyperbole. You guys are crying about Obama and there are fewer "illegals" here than under Bush. I'd just grant them all amnesty like Rubio wanted to

How?

Black market labor.

Sending a good portion of their money home. Many have no intention of staying here.

Trashing neighborhoods. They don't care. They're not Americans and once again they have no intention of staying here.

Crime. They can't find work so they have to make a living somehow.

School overcrowding and requiring the system to change how they teach due to language barriers.

Overcrowded emergency rooms due to no insurance. But CA is changing that by offering health insurance to illegals.

A vast majority of Americans think illegal immigration is a serious problem.

A little off-topic here, but you live in a sanctuary city like I do, right?

I pretty much live in a sanctuary state. But yes I live in a sanctuary city.