Arian Foster released

My question is how comitted is he to playing and/or how many years does he have left in the tank? Injuries, some big, have hindered his career. The groin injuries/surgeries have been rampant over the years.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

My question is how comitted is he to playing and/or how many years does he have left in the tank? Injuries, some big, have hindered his career. The groin injuries/surgeries have been rampant over the years.

He doesn't strike me as a hanger on a la Fredex. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hang it up. If he doesn't he likely is looking for a contender with an established back. He can do a lot of damage in a limited role imo.

Probably one of the most talented players out there who did nothing with what was given to him.

If I remember correctly, he was the first athlete to sign a contract with that stock market agency where you can buy his stock. EJ had the same as well. I hope not too many people invested in these 2 losers.

Probably one of the most talented players out there who did nothing with what was given to him.

If I remember correctly, he was the first athlete to sign a contract with that stock market agency where you can buy his stock. EJ had the same as well. I hope not too many people invested in these 2 losers.

Huh? Dude was an UDFA who earned 4 pro bowls and a rushing title.

I shorted EJs stock and made millions.

:lol:

I remember reading an article about that stock market thing thinking 'who is going to invest in the future earnings of a bad QB and a running back already at the peak of his career'.

Interesting concept if they could get top draft picks to sign up.