Mitt?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you talking about? By electing Trump, you'll be getting more of the same, and maybe even worse.

What kind of magic pixie dust do you think he's going to toss around to Make America Great Again (whatever that means)

Don't buy into slogans and don't expect pixie dust to fix anything. I believe the Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin. Not because I have any particular insight, only by watching whats going on. At every turn the Repbubs put up only faux resistance. Whatever the issue is, immigration, debt ceilings and so on. Aside from that I have more faith in a proven businessman than a bunch of lawyers. So call me insane, stupid whatever it makes no difference to me. If Trumps turns out to be a fraud it is what it is. I just can't see going down the same retarded path. At the very least there is no way he is worse than whats gone on the last 8 years

Edited by Dante

Don't buy into slogans and don't expect pixie dust to fix anything. I believe the Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin. Not because I have any particular insight, only by watching whats going on. At every turn the Repbubs put up only faux resistance. Whatever the issue is, immigration, debt ceilings and so on. Aside from that I have more faith in a proven businessman than a bunch of lawyers. So call me insane, stupid whatever it makes no difference to me. If Trumps turns out to be a fraud it is what it is. I just can't see going down the same retarded path. At the very least there is no way he is worse than whats gone on the last 8 years

It's that kind of logic that suggested that JP Losman was going to be better than Drew Bledsoe. How could he be worse than a statue? At least the guy could move.

You are retarded.

1) You're already buying into slogans and pixie dust.

2) Trump's a proven failure as a businessman. He managed to !@#$ up his company so bad he drove himself into PERSONAL bankruptcy the first time. It takes a special kind of failure to not understand that you create a corporation to limit personal liability.

3) Wanting to take a different path is no excuse for taking an EVEN MORE RETARDED path.

4) There is always worse. Obama was elected in part because of the belief he couldn't be worse than Bush. How'd that turn out again?

You should not be allowed to vote. My cats have more sense than you. And they lick their own ass.

Are you serious ?.......................he has a car garage elevator !

He has this garage because his wife has MS

I am aware of that fact.

I was agreeing with Keep the Faith's statement that Gov. Romney would have made a good president,

by utilizing sarcasm to show that the media's bias against his wealth was unhealthy for them.........and for all of us

I believe the Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin.

Listen. Politically speaking, you and I tend to see things the same way. Here's the simple truth: You don't need to wait to find out what Trump is.

He's a fraud. He's Barack Obama with more pocket change. He is not a conservative. He is not a Republican. He's not even a Democrat. He's a liberal fraud who is playing you and many others for a fool, and we will rue the day he's elected to follow in Obama's futschtepps.

You are retarded.

1) You're already buying into slogans and pixie dust.

2) Trump's a proven failure as a businessman. He managed to !@#$ up his company so bad he drove himself into PERSONAL bankruptcy the first time. It takes a special kind of failure to not understand that you create a corporation to limit personal liability.

3) Wanting to take a different path is no excuse for taking an EVEN MORE RETARDED path.

4) There is always worse. Obama was elected in part because of the belief he couldn't be worse than Bush. How'd that turn out again?

You should not be allowed to vote. My cats have more sense than you. And they lick their own ass.

This is way harsh even for you. You say he's a bad businessman? I say I respect his resiliency. Lots of successful businessmen have gone broke and rebuilt. But you know, i'm not that bright. An insane retard according to your posts. Sorry if I offend you but when someone says they want to secure the borders(and I don't buy all that wall crap we just need to stick to the laws we have). Give us a fighting chance in trade with China. Audit the Fed and so on I like that. I also like the fact he's not a lawyer. I like the fact he's says what he wants. So I will go down the path that may be retarded instead of the one I know that is. It's not a great choice but things are that bad.

Listen. Politically speaking, you and I tend to see things the same way. Here's the simple truth: You don't need to wait to find out what Trump is.

He's a fraud. He's Barack Obama with more pocket change. He is not a conservative. He is not a Republican. He's not even a Democrat. He's a liberal fraud who is playing you and many others for a fool, and we will rue the day he's elected to follow in Obama's futschtepps.

Who then? Do you think Cruz is legit?

This is way harsh even for you. You say he's a bad businessman? I say I respect his resiliency. Lots of successful businessmen have gone broke and rebuilt. But you know, i'm not that bright. An insane retard according to your posts. Sorry if I offend you but when someone says they want to secure the borders(and I don't buy all that wall crap we just need to stick to the laws we have). Give us a fighting chance in trade with China. Audit the Fed and so on I like that. I also like the fact he's not a lawyer. I like the fact he's says what he wants. So I will go down the path that may be retarded instead of the one I know that is. It's not a great choice but things are that bad.

For !@#$s sake he doesn't say anything. He just rambles on like a crazy uncle talking about random ****.

Today he spoke about how he had a store that was worth more than Mitt. WTF is that?

Good grief, there's a lot of stupid in there.

For !@#$s sake he doesn't say anything. He just rambles on like a crazy uncle talking about random ****.

Today he spoke about how he had a store that was worth more than Mitt. WTF is that?

I guess this is about perspective to a certain extent. I think nothing of the current crop of candidates on both sides. I see them as leaches trying to position themselves to get at the trough. They have no backbone to stand up for anything they believe in. But why would they? They don't believe in anything in particular except getting themselves in position to steal. So with that mindset, Trump looks better to me.

Do you even understand the terms of the trade deals with China and how much capital (money) is being created in China vs US? Do you understand that China is doing the exact opposite of devaluing its currency because letting it drop even more will be a near disaster for them? They are a few wrong steps away from a massive economic collapse, yet in the words of your leader, they're kicking our butts.

I thought Bush or Kasich would have been a good moderate choice. The voters are really ticked off with the establishment this time.

Just about any of them would have been a decent moderate choice, but too many republicans are so fed up with the moderate, AKA 'establishment' republicans that they're just not supporting them this time. For good or for ill, Trump has tapped into that. Cruz's willing opposition to 'the establishment' has carried him pretty well too; both are gaining their popularity from the base's unhappiness with the Republicans' handling of issues in recent years.

I'll be stupid over and you guys keep barking up the same tree. Good luck.

As we've said over and over. Just like in Obama's seven years, the people who were most enthusiastic for his coronation were the ones who got shafted the most. Careful what you wish for.