Mitt?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Mitt should have gone this route in the last presidential election.

Instead of taking a Sonny Liston like dive? Yes he should have. Further illustrating how they are all just part of one big gang bilking us the taxpayer and selling us out. Mitt's as phony as they come but I knew that when he was running, er sparring with Obama.

That number is his starting off point. He's a dealmaker. Trump will make things unpleasant enough for American big business owners to bring a good enough portion of those jobs back.

The GOP establishment's talking points read like a total surrender which was never authorized by the American people. They fail to understand that they work for us, not the other way around. Trump is at least a hail mary attempt to right the ship again and not a vote for total surrender. Trump has a huge megaphone, you think that Carrier isn't seriously sweating now after all of his mentions of them moving to Mexico? Big business will have to start weighing whether the profits from cheap labor will over come the profit loss from the daily public wide shaming and a 10% markup. Many of these CEOs are making 40 million dollars a year, how many average yearly American salaries is that? We are the American consumer, we yield the ultimate global power. Trump is going to want a few pelts on his wall, so IMO he will be successful in bringing back a million or two manufacturing jobs one way or another. If the GOP is against that, they can go scratch.

I see that you have as big of a grasp of how the global economy works as your candidate does. Don't forget that the last time Trump took on corporate America, he lost most of his business interests and was fired from a company that bears his name.

I see that you have as big of a grasp of how the global economy works as your candidate does. Don't forget that the last time Trump took on corporate America, he lost most of his business interests and was fired from a company that bears his name.

:lol: You think that won't go over his head. He brags about candidates like its a sports team. Guess he's a big fan of inept management.

P.S. I'm watching Trumps "Rebuttal" to Mitt. I guess people like jackasses.

It's bizarre to me that people think he's some sort of tough, determined leader, when all evidence is that he's a shallow narcissist who folds like the empty suit he is at the first sign of adversity.

I mean, he's already said he wants to place limits on the press, specifically because they're not nice to him. You can't be that thin-skinned and be President.

:lol: You think that won't go over his head. He brags about candidates like its a sports team. Guess he's a big fan of inept management.

P.S. I'm watching Trumps "Rebuttal" to Mitt. I guess people like jackasses.

Mitt Romney is an embarrassment and disgusting. What a jealous, pathetic loser. Not backing the front runner? Mitt wants Hillary to win. And who names their kid Mitt? What the hell is that?

Edited by Dante

Mitt Romney is an embarrassment and disgusting. What a jealous, pathetic loser. Not backing the front runner? Mitt wants Hillary to win. And who names their kid Mitt? What the hell is that?

Cool story bro. Who names their son Barron?

Edited by meazza

Cool story bro. Who names their son Barron?

Barron is kind of cool. Aside from that, is this the guy the crooks roll out to destroy Trump? Really? Why isn't he attacking the real enemy Hillary? I know. It's because Hillary and Mitt are on the same team. But I'm sure they have other shite up their sleeves. It's fun though to see the cockroaches scramble when the light is shone on them. They are terrified.

Edited by Dante

Barron is kind of cool. Aside from that, is this the guy the crooks roll out to destroy Trump? Really? Why isn't he attacking the real enemy Hillary? I know. It's because Hillary and Mitt are on the same team. But I'm sure they have other shite up their sleeves. It's fun though to see the cockroaches scramble when the light is shone on them. They are terrified.

Stop being ridiculous. Your arguments are Gatorman stupid. You sound like a Habs fan. Get a grip.

And PS he did attack Hillary, viciously. I'm assuming you didn't watch the whole video.

Edited by meazza

Stop being ridiculous. Your arguments are Gatorman stupid. You sound like a Habs fan. Get a grip.

And PS he did attack Hillary, viciously. I'm assuming you didn't watch the whole video.

Whats more ridiculous by wanting more of the same. The established Republican party is a fraud. They have proved it time and time again. And the Hab fan thing is a low blow. That kind of attack should not be allowed on this board. :censored:

Whats more ridiculous by wanting more of the same. The established Republican party is a fraud. They have proved it time and time again. And the Hab fan thing is a low blow. That kind of attack should not be allowed on this board. :censored:

Be careful what you wish for buddy.

You are insane.

Donald Trump is not a conservative.

He is a liberal Democrat. He is crass. He is poorly spoken. He is not successful in business. He is a devout liar. He is an egotist and self promoter.

The money his father gave him, had he simply invested in a coward's portfolio and walked away, would be worth more today than it is under his own management.

His foreign and domestic policy initiative would be disastrous for America and Americans. He would do more damage to the country that President Obama has.

Worse, he's a thin-skinned proto-fascist strong man who is making extra-Constitution promises the basis of his campaign.

You don't have to like Mitt Romney, but that doesn't make him wrong.

What are you talking about? By electing Trump, you'll be getting more of the same, and maybe even worse.

What kind of magic pixie dust do you think he's going to toss around to Make America Great Again (whatever that means)

Donald Trump is not a conservative.

He is a liberal Democrat. He is crass. He is poorly spoken. He is not successful in business. He is a devout liar. He is an egotist and self promoter.

The money his father gave him, had he simply invested in a coward's portfolio and walked away, would be worth more today than it is under his own management.

His foreign and domestic policy initiative would be disastrous for America and Americans. He would do more damage to the country that President Obama has.

Worse, he's a thin-skinned proto-fascist strong man who is making extra-Constitution promises the basis of his campaign.

You don't have to like Mitt Romney, but that doesn't make him wrong.

But that's what people like about him. He's not trapped by the system.

(Note: politicians have a habit of getting trapped by the system, because the system is HUGE. And even if Trump tears down the system...there's worse things in the world. "Different" is not always "better," as we should have learned with Obama.)

But that's what people like about him. He's not trapped by the system.

(Note: politicians have a habit of getting trapped by the system, because the system is HUGE. And even if Trump tears down the system...there's worse things in the world. "Different" is not always "better," as we should have learned with Obama.)

I agree with everything you've stated here, but that's not the argument Dante was making. He was attacking Romney because Romney attacked the Republican front runner. Dante is looking inside the system.