Mitt?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's time you announce you are running. Make America tolerable again.

Sure. Here's my policies:

Legislative: veto everything. If Congress can't get enough of a majority behind a bill to override a veto, the bill sucks anyway.

Fiscal: eliminate duplicate programs. We don't need 54 different college scholarship programs for Native Americans.

Social: don't hurt others, don't force others to abide by your beliefs. After that, I don’t give a !@#$ what you do.

Racial: my administration works for all Americans. If you want special treatment, talk to my new Department of !@#$ Off (Alaska Darin as Secretary.)

Foreign policy: everyone gets one nuclear warhead. They can use it however they want. North Korea, you go first. Iran second. Choose wisely.

Education: remedial English classes for everyone on the internet. "The Gatorman/EII Bill."

Environmental: You're worried about CO2? Did you see my foreign policy?

Health care: we'll talk about that when you put down the Big Mac and eat a !@#$ing vegetable. Until then, see "Department of !@#$ Off."

Immigration: take one goddamn guess which department handles that.

Gun control: Weaver stance.

Sure. Here's my policies:

Legislative: veto everything. If Congress can't get enough of a majority behind a bill to override a veto, the bill sucks anyway.

Fiscal: eliminate duplicate programs. We don't need 54 different college scholarship programs for Native Americans.

Social: don't hurt others, don't force others to abide by your beliefs. After that, I don’t give a !@#$ what you do.

Racial: my administration works for all Americans. If you want special treatment, talk to my new Department of !@#$ Off (Alaska Darin as Secretary.)

Foreign policy: everyone gets one nuclear warhead. They can use it however they want. North Korea, you go first. Iran second. Choose wisely.

Education: remedial English classes for everyone on the internet. "The Gatorman/EII Bill."

Environmental: You're worried about CO2? Did you see my foreign policy?

Health care: we'll talk about that when you put down the Big Mac and eat a !@#$ing vegetable. Until then, see "Department of !@#$ Off."

Immigration: take one goddamn guess which department handles that.

Gun control: Weaver stance.

You had me at "Sure, here's my policies" then you had to nominate that lobbyist Darin as part of your cabinet. Would he even take a position subservient to you unless there was a lotta bucks involved?

You had me at "Sure, here's my policies" then you had to nominate that lobbyist Darin as part of your cabinet. Would he even take a position subservient to you unless there was a lotta bucks involved?

As Secretary of !@#$ Off? He was born for that cabinet position.

If the Senate doesn’t approve him, I'll just make him my !@#$ Off Czar.

As Secretary of !@#$ Off? He was born for that cabinet position.

If the Senate doesn’t approve him, I'll just make him my !@#$ Off Czar.

Is there room in this thing for a Department of When Your Head is Rolling Down a Flight of Stairs, That's When?

Is there room in this thing for a Department of When Your Head is Rolling Down a Flight of Stairs, That's When?

You know when you'll know if there's room for a 'When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs' department?

:rolleyes: