The probable outcome of most "would ya" teacher scandals

Pete Davidson is so funny! Cecily Strong is super hot(in my opinion). Keenan Thompson is also incredibly funny, he has such a funny delivery, i didn't see him fitting in early on, but damn has he proven me wrong.

Edited by The Poojer

Pete Davidson is so funny! Cecily Strong is super hot(in my opinion). Keenan Thompson is also incredibly funny, he has such a funny delivery, i didn't see him fitting in early on, but damn has he proven me wrong.

Definetly. Love Keenan. Cecily definetly is hot. Davidson is hilarious.

First, Cecily is really hot! Second, I think the recent casts have been pretty decent overall. The news of SNLs demise has been (and most like will continue to be) greatly exaggerated. For whatever reason Kate McKinnon, while funny, annoys the holy hell out of me, it's a combination of the "crazy eyes" she always has her characters portray and sometimes she goes over the top in her performances ala' young Jim Carrey.

Just my opinion...

you never watched salute my shorts did you?

First, Cecily is really hot! Second, I think the recent casts have been pretty decent overall. The news of SNLs demise has been (and most like will continue to be) greatly exaggerated. For whatever reason Kate McKinnon, while funny, annoys the holy hell out of me, it's a combination of the "crazy eyes" she always has her characters portray and sometimes she goes over the top in her performances ala' young Jim Carrey.

Just my opinion...

I agree with this. Last 3ish years of SNL has been pretty good.

Most of new cast members are fun.