Bye Bye Boobie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boobie is an entertaining character and a guy that truly embraced WNY. He just is not a good football player. This move was a no brainer but I think that I will continue to follow his exploits on Twitter and IG.

can play a specific role, but not one we particularly need. if a team is in big time need for a special teamer and wont change their coach - hes a prime candidate as a depth back.

can play a specific role, but not one we particularly need. if a team is in big time need for a special teamer and wont change their coach - hes a prime candidate as a depth back.

He is a pretty good ST player. He has a knack for blocking kicks. I feel like when teams keep a guy just for ST though they are usually elite gunners (Slater, Easley). Boobie can be a 4th RB and a STer somewhere. He just couldn't at that price.

He is a pretty good ST player. He has a knack for blocking kicks. I feel like when teams keep a guy just for ST though they are usually elite gunners (Slater, Easley). Boobie can be a 4th RB and a STer somewhere. He just couldn't at that price.

yup - he probably isnt out of the league, but we put him in a tough spot here based on apparent extreme need to pull in ST guys and now he, and possibly graham will be feeling the pinch of that being a bit de-emphasized i think (that year everyone was a ST guy for crossman)