MarQueis Gray won't be back with Bills

Gragg and O'Leary will stay it seems. O'Leary better show a lot more this season.

Still have FA and a draft- we will see if they want to add a moderate piece to the group. A second/third tier FA or mid round pick wouldn't surprise me

Still have FA and a draft- we will see if they want to add a moderate piece to the group. A second/third tier FA or mid round pick wouldn't surprise me

I wonder where Vernon Davis will wind up. Maybe he could resurrect his career under Roman on a one year deal?

I wonder where Vernon Davis will wind up. Maybe he could resurrect his career under Roman on a one year deal?

They didn't seem to end under great terms

Last year we had interest in Gresham, who flopped and will be a FA.... Maybe a depth guy? Didn't see what caused his downfall in AZ though, so not advocating just thinking out loud

Edited by NoSaint

He was an RFA, not offered tender

@marqueisg

Thank you @buffalobills it was a pleasure!

@mikerodak

Another Bills decision. Gray was set to become a restricted free agent. Doesnt look like hell get a tender.

Roman cut him with the 49ers and when he was there didn't bring back Boobie either. Not too surprising. Yet I'm sad to see Mario go.