Major Snow Storm

Dante

Mostly ice pellets my way.

Spent 30 minutes trying to chip all the ice off my car this morning

CBF

I try and never mess with the ice... Just heat the car up (if I can get into it)... Especially The Jeep w/the rag top... More damage is done futzing around w/the ice... Especially on a 10 year old top! Now driver door another issue... Many times that mechanism was coated w/ice that I drove holding the door shut from flying open or got stuck on that side and had to hop in and out through passenger door or back zipper top/rear tailgate... Until I could get it home or @ work into a heated garage... LMAO... It is my son's winter hairshirt now... Of course the little creep now gets a mild winter where it doesn't rain then go immediately to 30 below Fahrenheit!

Anyway... Two more ClipperSytems gonna produce a little fast moving snow, then hopefully the warm comes next week and we are sorta outta the woods!!!

Light @ end of tunnel... I hope!!!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

lol..and I don't think I caught where the storm was going to hit again exactly? It's like he only told us once.

I'm not one hundred percent sure what freaking province Toronto is in based on this video, he's not rally specific?