Jets cut Antonio Cromarte--expected to meet with Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of Cromartie at S -- considering his familiarity with Rex's D -- is not a bad one.

Who knows, Cromartie could wind up becoming the father of the Bills' defense. He has the experience.

I can Bills fans wearing "Cro's Your Daddy?" tee shirts all over town.

i could be missing someone as this is just off the top of my head but I think Harvin was the only ex-Jet he signed to play significantly. we have 3 on bottom of roster - Salas, Barnes, IK. They may not even make the team. He also signed John Conner for camp, who he also cut.

Signing depth players you are familiar with is common for HCs, certainly not isolated to Rex.

I have Jets fatigue after we brought over and largely retained the entire Jets coaching staff.

Perhaps I have just a general all things Jets exhaustion. :flirt:

I have Jets fatigue after we brought over and largely retained the entire Jets coaching staff.

Perhaps I have just a general all things Jets exhaustion. :flirt:

understood. I hate the Jets. Though bringing your own staff is common when hired as a HC. I would have been surprised if he didn't bring most of his staff. Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't know if there is any evidence that Leo didn't pick up the defense. He even switched positions and contributed immediately in the "complicated new defense." At least we know Leo can play safety too.

thank you. he appeared to get it second game back.

say no to Cro

Its just a publicity stunt anyways

Hopefully just drumming up interest for him. Don't want him here.

I think this is closer to the truth.

Graham is a very serviceable and intelligent player, Leo seemed to still have the wheels and can tackle. I am betting on Bills can keep both of them.

A Williams remains the big ?

understood. I hate the Jets. Though bringing your own staff is common when hired as a HC. I would have been surprised if he didn't bring most of his staff.

earlier you were mentioning in Jets we brought in and signed. Forgot Connor, I think

• 2 weeks later...