Jets cut Antonio Cromarte--expected to meet with Bills

YoloinOhio

I've been wondering, since you can't have 2 top 5 paid CBs, do you take a risk that Darby won't regress and trade Gilmore for a 1st? Darby can be extended in 2 years, Gilmore will likely only be in the middle of his top 5 CB contract.

With our cap situation it's something to think about.

Who would pay a 1st for 1 year of control? When you could draft someone and get 5 years of control, at a much more affordable contract.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revis got a 1st.

Proven commodity vs potential with some obvious current upside. If you're a team in the hunt for a title, you pay a first for a guy like Revis, not for Gilmore. I like Gilmore plenty, but he's not Revis.

Proven commodity vs potential with some obvious current upside. If you're a team in the hunt for a title, you pay a first for a guy like Revis, not for Gilmore. I like Gilmore plenty, but he's not Revis.

And never will be. He has bad hands but is a good jammer. Once the 5 yard jammin is over, he gets lost with no idea where the ball is.

By the way 3rd and 12. Love your knowledge, but Leo2016??? Ouch. You expecting too much.

And never will be. He has bad hands but is a good jammer. Once the 5 yard jammin is over, he gets lost with no idea where the ball is.

By the way 3rd and 12. Love your knowledge, but Leo2016??? Ouch. You expecting too much.

I have a crush on him after his turn around under Donnie Henderson. and I think once he knocked the rust off last year he was a fit under Rex.

Hoping more than expecting , fredex22 !

Nice

@aroundthenfl

Take it how you will, but TB says Dee Milliner is in competition for starting job across from Revis.

Jets figure they need to give him one more shot before putting him on the all time franchise bust list. Presumably they won't be picking up his option.

Jets figure they need to give him one more shot before putting him on the all time franchise bust list. Presumably they won't be picking up his option.

his career ended when TJ Graham caught a TD on him from EJ Manuel. Edited by YoloinOhio

revis got a 1st.

A horrible trade for the Bucs. JEts picked up Sheldon Richardson with that pick and after one year, TB couldn't get anything in trade for Revis and they simply cut him 1 year into a huge contract.

A CB trade for a top 15 1st round pick will never happen again.