Travis Henry to the Hawks is looking even better!

NavyBillsFan

Seaattle is working a deal with Hasslebeck now that if it is finalized before Tuesday will allow them to tag Alexander. No way TH goes there.

244638[/snapback]

precisely. seattle's plan all along appears to have been to lock up walter jones and hasselbeck, and then franchise alexander.

I like what I read in that article. All of the top RBs are getting tagged, which means Henry's value is only going up. There are a few teams in desperate need of a RB, the lack of proven vets means a 2nd rounder is becoming more and more of a possibility.

A 2nd or 3rd round choice for Tommy Maddox?  Who are they kidding?

244799[/snapback]

You never know, Miami gave up a 2nd for Feely who played all of 4-5 pro games. Didn't the Bills give up a 1st for Rob Johnson, another guy who played several games?

You never know, Miami gave up a 2nd for Feely who played all of 4-5 pro games. Didn't the Bills give up a 1st for Rob Johnson, another guy who played several games?

244832[/snapback]

The Bills actually gave up a 1st and a 4th for RJ. This precedent was set a few years earlier by The Detroit Lions who gave up a 1st rounder to Miami for Scott Mitchell based on a few games Mitchell had played with Miami. I am not sure if this has ever been typed but....

Scott Mitchell = RJ

RJ = Scott Mitchell

:w00t:

Hawks will need him

Here is a nice like for some updates on top FA this season.

Looks like Alexander may hit the market this season.  That would be great for the Bills, Henry should be a easy trade up there.

244521[/snapback]

Be careful....Miami is a potential landing spot for Alexander. There have been solid rumors that he's looking down there, provided they don't get Edge.

The market for Henry will be good. 

And Belichick will likely be calling offensive plays next year?  Hello end of the dynasty!

244542[/snapback]

Even if the Pats don't win another game for the next four years, they will still be the team of the 00's. 3 out of 4 superbowls is something we won't see again for a long time (unless they win again next year...which is a def possibility)

So does it really matter if they collapse? The damage is done

what's the point? it's not like the phins have the ammo to trade for him.......waste of time.........

245028[/snapback]

The B'gals are saddled with Chad Johnson's and Palmer's contracts. They have cap problems, and it wouldn't surprise me if they traded out of the 1st round this year.

Consider the possibility of a Johnson trade for the 'fins '06 #1. Look up Rudi's numbers for '03 and '04. Very impressive.

Consider the possibility of a Johnson trade for the 'fins '06 #1.  Look up Rudi's numbers for '03 and '04. Very impressive.

245050[/snapback]

makes little sense..........what about saban's recent comments that he wants to STOCKPILE picks? why would he trade away his 1st next year after making a comment like that?

i think he's bright enough to realize that the phins are not 1 player away, especially considering the salary cap gutting they will be doing this off-season and next..........rudi doesn't make long-term sense for the phins.........