Classy? how about JP

mary owen

It just strikes me as we dissect and interpret every utterance from the mouths of players that maybe, just maybe, we all need to get a life!

:w00t:

244530[/snapback]

Like they say, life is what you make of it. And for me, Bills football is a big part of "life".

:P

It just strikes me as we dissect and interpret every utterance from the mouths of players that maybe, just maybe, we all need to get a life!

:P

244530[/snapback]

What does everyone think she means by that? She bolded the word 'life" -- maybe she really thinks we should eat more Life brand cereal???? Or maybe we need to play the boardgame?

Hmmm, let's analyze it :w00t:

CW

What does everyone think she means by that?  She bolded the word 'life" -- maybe she really thinks we should eat more Life brand cereal????  Or maybe we need to play the boardgame?

Hmmm, let's analyze it :P

CW

244573[/snapback]

If we're going to play the boardgame, I'm going to need a good backup. I'm not sure if I need a guy who can step in and win the game for me, or just someone who can help coach me along through the rough times. I don't want to be looking over my shoulder every time I make a bad move.

at least this interview proves one of two things:

(1) JP's pretty savvy; or (2) JP's got some smart people advising him on how to address the media.

in either case, i'm pleased that this is the first public response out of his mouth since the news broke.

Is it so hard for the beat writers at the Buffalo News to get an interview with JP? Geez, what kind of lame newspaper is this? It's not like they are trying to get an interview with Osama. This QB change has been a poorly kept secret since the weekend and our hometown paper still doesn't have any exclusive inside interviews with JP. wtf?

what else would he have said DUMBOS!? Of course he gave him props

244641[/snapback]

My post is intentionally exaggerated (no I don't read too much into what an athlete says to a radio station). Of coarse he's playing it cool.

I posted this in response to all the earlier posts that included how "classy" Bledsoe was in the media (bfd!) and to those who posted about JPL being a "loud mouth", that he should "keep quiet for a while", etc.

don't read too much into what I post, please :w00t:

Does anyone take athlete interviews seriously?  By the time these guys get to the professional level it's almost automatic for them to filter their thoughts and be careful about what they say to the media.

244714[/snapback]

Exactly. If he was thinking "Man, its about time these fools got rid of this statue, and got the real deal in here!", I highly doubt he would say it... .. .