JohnnyHammersticks' kid spills the beans.

BringBackFergy

If that kid thinks he is getting any of my cosmic brownies now, he is in for a rude awakening. Seriously though...here in Vermont educators just naturally assume that most parents are using/growing marijuana. It is so common. I only really get worried when I hear about "Mommy's special needles" or "Daddy's special science lab" in the garage, or the "pizza man who hides under the bed when I wake up."

If that kid thinks he is getting any of my cosmic brownies now, he is in for a rude awakening. Seriously though...here in Vermont educators just naturally assume that most parents are using/growing marijuana. It is so common. I only really get worried when I hear about "Mommy's special needles" or "Daddy's special science lab" in the garage, or the "pizza man who hides under the bed when I wake up."

What about neighbors wanting to use your shower?

And I thought it was all Maple Syrup. It gives a whole new meaning to VERMONT MADE.