CNN GOP Debate Tonight

dayman

It doesn't really matter. The election has already been predetermined. The rest is just theater designed to make us feel like we have a say in how things get decided.

We don't.

Of all years to say this, this is not the one.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Have you seen the Democratic primaries? It doesn't get any more predetermined. Clinton had a 10% lead on Sanders before a vote was even cast.

Well yes, Democratic primary truly is window dressing it was always Hillary. Also, President is Hillary for sure at this point and was always a prime possibility. So in many ways, it is more predictable than some other (relatively) recent races.

But my comment stands based on what has happened on the GOP side. The party has completely fallen apart. I'm registered Repub and generally want some good candidates and a good climate from that party...but it's just not even possible anymore. It's dead until some hero brings it back (not this year).

Edited by dayman

What happens if Hillary's minions confess or get caught red handed in a lie making it apparent that Hillary deserves to be indicted?

It's a right-wing conspiracy, to keep her out of the White House. And Obama won't allow the DoJ to indict, because the party agenda is more important than the rule of law.

Well yes, Democratic primary truly is window dressing it was always Hillary. Also, President is Hillary for sure at this point and was always a prime possibility. So in many ways, it is more predictable than some other (relatively) recent races.

But my comment stands based on what has happened on the GOP side. The party has completely fallen apart. I'm registered Repub and generally want some good candidates and a good climate from that party...but it's just not even possible anymore. It's dead until some hero brings it back (not this year).

So what you're saying is, you actually agree with what I posted... Hillary is the establishment's choice, and her victory has already been locked in before a single vote has been cast.

It's a right-wing conspiracy, to keep her out of the White House. And Obama won't allow the DoJ to indict, because the party agenda is more important than the rule of law.

You're not taking into consideration that the FBI will probably recommend some sort of prosecution. I'm under no illusion that the DOJ wants to prosecute her. We'll see what the MSM does with this, but I'm not optimistic.

Is this GOP debate going to be like "Girls Gone Wild", "Keeping Up w/The Kardashians"...???

Because if it is... I AM SO TOTALLY WATCHING! "Candy everybody wants!"

Nothing like big Armenian asses & big boobs bouncing!

Who-rah!

Jedi-Trump.jpg?zoom=2&resize=580%2C522

Ah shucks! Star Wars nerds... Phuck I am not watching... Unless daughter Ivanka plays Princess Lea... She be smoking!

Sex and candy baby... Only thing the GOP equation is lacking!!!

Republican debates and the Phantom Menace

What are two things I will not be watching

I am so proud of you /dev!!!!

There's hope for you in "normal" society.

Not that you need my affirmation anyway. Like I would even know... BUT I try!

Gotta run, so much other stuff to do, the sanitarium library closes early on Sundays... :-(