CNN GOP Debate Tonight

dayman

IMO Kasich is the only candidate that could win the Presidency if the party fully supported him...Hilary would roll Cruz, beat Trump, and bigfoot Rubio. Kasich (even if today's polls don't show it) would be a powerful counter to Hilary is a future world where a default 45% of the country was talking him up.

Kasich at best is a RINO. I would rather let the ship sink faster, 100% on continued Clinton regressive policy than to have a RINO take the fall. I don't want a RINO. I would rather let Clinton run us into the ground and totally break the system.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thousand bucks says Trump’s Twitter tomorrow is non-stop calling out CNN, Cruz, and Rubio for all being “unfair.”

Trump: "I will not take sides."

"I am totally pro-Israel."

Same breath.

Cruz on Trump's Israel remarks: "This is another area on which Donald agrees with Hillary Clinton." #GOPDebate

CcHBskXW0AA9Fks.jpg

Thousand bucks says Trump’s Twitter tomorrow is non-stop calling out CNN, Cruz, and Rubio for all being “unfair.”

Trump: "I will not take sides."

"I am totally pro-Israel."

Same breath.

Cruz on Trump's Israel remarks: "This is another area on which Donald agrees with Hillary Clinton." #GOPDebate

CcHBskXW0AA9Fks.jpg

Do you think that's entirely unwarranted?

Depends on your POV. If you're a thin skinned shallow narcissist, it's fully warranted.

I don't think it really does.

The whining is a bad look. I don't disagree. But does it seem like this debate has crosshairs pointed at Trump for Cruz and Rubio to take shots? Yes.

And again, a good candidate would handle it and still win on the individual points. Trump has his hits and misses. But if you want to tell me that they aren't ganging up on him, I think you're so wrapped in your dislike of the Donald to the point of delusion.

Edited by FireChan

Talk times

Trump: 21:56

Cruz: 13:17

Rubio: 11:25

Kasich: 10:23

Carson: 6:31

Mr. Trump had more than enough opportunity to defend himself.

Time to defend himself doesn't invalidate him getting ganged up on. You know that.

I don't think it really does.

The whining is a bad look. I don't disagree. But does it seem like this debate has crosshairs pointed at Trump for Cruz and Rubio to take shots? Yes.

And again, a good candidate would handle it and still win on the individual points. Trump has his hits and misses. But if you want to tell me that they aren't ganging up on him, I think you're so wrapped in your dislike of the Donald to the point of delusion.

Of course they're ganging up on him. He's in the lead. What does he expect is going to happen. The field is finally narrowed and they set their sights on the guy who can clinch a bunch of definitive delegates in the next week.

What do you think will happen if he wins the nomination and goes against Hillary?

And his performance is utterly predictable. Vacuous, defensive and really weak. When cornered with a valid question, he can only do what a stumped teenager does, start throwing insults. His one liners & soundbites aren't working tonight and he's flustered.

Of course they're ganging up on him. He's in the lead. What does he expect is going to happen. The field is finally narrowed and they set their sights on the guy who can clinch a bunch of definitive delegates in the next week.

What do you think will happen if he wins the nomination and goes against Hillary?

And his performance is utterly predictable. Vacuous, defensive and really weak. When cornered with a valid question, he can only do what a stumped teenager does, start throwing insults. His one liners & soundbites aren't working tonight and he's flustered.

Thank you. All I was looking for.

Yep. Of course it was going to happen. And CNN directing every question at Trump, and placing him in between Cruz and Rubio also plays a part.

The lead candidate is in the middle, flanked by 2 and 3. Why do you find it odd?