Where is Aaron Maybin now? (Artist?)

johnwalter

I remember watching this. He still does art on a regular basis. Have to say, he has some done some good pieces.

The pro game was too much for him to digest. He had an easy scheme at PS. Heard he was a great team player in the locker room, but was always down on himself and had issues getting hinself out of moods.

he is teaching acting...he showed he has Oscar potential in his performance of a football player at Penn State and then along with his agent Levar Arrington sold performance for the Oscar, captivating the film viewing audience in Buffalo and New York.

He was 20 years old and had less than 1 year as a starter. He didn't even start the first 2 games of that season. Also about 30 pounds underweight for the position. He was a 1 trick pony. I can't believe it didn't work out. Hurrrrr

I remember watching this. He still does art on a regular basis. Have to say, he has some done some good pieces.

The pro game was too much for him to digest. He had an easy scheme at PS. Heard he was a great team player in the locker room, but was always down on himself and had issues getting hinself out of moods.

Ahh, the moody artist type, of course!