Rex Ryan at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine

26CornerBlitz

This is what happens when u have hillbillies who eat so much fast food they have to get stomach surgery coaching in the NFL. I would love to see what Ivy League educated coaches could do. Compared to a fatso who is only in the NFL because of his dad.

When a man with average intelligence like BBelichick looks like a genius it says something about the coaches in the NFL.

You mean like Dick Jauron?

By all means, let's bring back the Yale educated Dick Jauron, he'll outsmart EVERYONE!

Beat me to it.

The nice thing about this season is that no one is listening to the Rex Ryan BS. He is either going to win on the field or he will be gone. It doesn't matter what he says.

Edited by vincec

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like Dick Jauron?

Beat me to it.

The nice thing about this season is that no one is listening to the Rex Ryan BS. He is either going to win on the field or he will be gone. It doesn't matter what he says.

Same as in 31 other NFL cities and it sure seemed to me like there were plenty of people listening. These visceral reactions will continue it seems.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@billsupdates

Rex Ryan at NFL Scouting Combine: 'We were terrible and I can't coach defense anymore' http://ow.ly/YIvri

@TyDunne

With the #Bills defensive scheme, Rex Ryan said they tried to be "half-pregnant" last season. Planning on being "fully pregnant" in 2016.

What a man child! And, excuse maker. We are all not dumb enough to believe his lies. Just shut up and fix it!!

What a man child! And, excuse maker. We are all not dumb enough to believe his lies. Just shut up and fix it!!

He is definitely full of excuses.

Of course I've read studies that indicate that people who believe that failures were caused forces outside of their control have a tendency to be more successful than people who internalize them and believe that they're due to their own shortcomings.

And the haters are out in force again . . . .

There is a lot to hate until he wins or shuts his mouth!!

Well... It is hard to take anything Rex says seriously.

Didn't he say they didn't play his defense until the last couple games? :lol:

Ya, he catches himself in his own lies. Nothing scarier than a dumb man who thinks he is smarter than everyone.

Rex comes in, promises the moon, delivers bupkis and then makes a bunch of excuses. What's not to love?

Well what would you have him say in a press conference that he's being asked questions? I mean is there something he could say to comfort you? The answer should be no - you should just want him to coach the team and have them play well. So don't watch the press conference.

I see somebody that's embarrassed at the performance by the defense and he tries to joke it off and it seems awkward - but he knows he's got to get the defense playing well for the ridiculous questions to stop.

Edited by Triple Threat

Well what would you have him say in a press conference that he's being asked questions? I mean is there something he could say to comfort you? The answer should be no - you should just want him to coach the team and have them play well. So don't watch the press conference.

I see somebody that's embarrassed at the performance by the defense and he tries to joke it off and it seems awkward - but he knows he's got to get the defense playing well for the ridiculous questions to stop.

I see someone blaming everybody but himself for the defensive problems. The only time he takes responsibility is when he's joking.

But the questions will go away if he gets them to play well and makes the playoffs. Until then he will have to deal with them.

And the haters are out in force again . . . .

Speaking for myself, I don't certainly hate Rex. I loved his hiring and losing Marrone. But when you constantly run your mouth and one of the best defenses in the NFL looks like crap, people are going to be unhappy.

Again, I like the guy and he seems like a fun dude to hang out with. But I have friends who are Jets fans and I saw first hand the concerns they used to express about Rex. Last year was about as disappointing of a year as we have had since we last made the playoffs.

I see someone blaming everybody but himself for the defensive problems. The only time he takes responsibility is when he's joking.

But the questions will go away if he gets them to play well and makes the playoffs. Until then he will have to deal with them.

I think Rex ruined a really good defense last year but not playing to their strengths. But as annoying as Rex's boasts can be, he always seems to be willing to take accountability for failures.