Saints to cut WR Colston

Uffalo Ills

Colton was an excellent WR. He's just hit that expected drop off due to age. It happens to everyone and there's no shame in it. He might have a little more time left, but he'll have a reduced role and probably be expected to mentor. I don't see Buffalo as a great place for that kind of player at that stage in his career.

What do we do for other 11 games?

Nice! And I'll take the OVER

every single player that gets released is obviously a great choice to be brought in "for a look". Every. Single. One. Even guys from the CFL, The Lingerie League and Division III college football.

Guys from the Lingerie League???????? :thumbdown:

every single player that gets released is obviously a great choice to be brought in "for a look". Every. Single. One. Even guys from the CFL, The Lingerie League and Division III college football.

People here would have the Bills kicking so many tires that OBD would look like that giant tire pile just outside Providence, RI.

Guys from the Lingerie League???????? :thumbdown:

I'm sure there's one. At least a former player as a "coach" who "might still have something left" if you "Limit his touches"

People here would have the Bills kicking so many tires that OBD would look like that giant tire pile just outside Providence, RI.

Well, it would be entertaining to watch that pile turn into a fire