Lop $2 million more from the available cap space

it was probably the probowl. this is another aspect of the probowl that's a total and complete JOKE

Scenario:

Player, who is a probowl alternate, has a friend who makes the probowl. They both know that the alternate has a probowl escalator. The guy who makes it figures, hey. I got the "nod" already...getting voted in is what keeps your value high. Not whether or not you play. Oh look, I have a backache. I think I'll let my buddy here hit his escalator. Maybe he'll treat me to some ladies down on the islands.

This happens all the time, and its the teams that pay the price, literally.

The Probowl is a fuggin joke that must be done away with. The whole thing is an awkward, boring embarrassment.

By the way, where did you read this, clump>?

I am sure that Nate got a bonus for the Pro Bowl. It seems to me that a $2 million escalation from a Pro Bowl appearance is a bit high (nearly 5 times his salary).

I suspect that his initial salary was listed wrong in the first place by the source you got your information.

I am sure that Nate got a bonus for the Pro Bowl. It seems to me that a $2 million escalation from a Pro Bowl appearance is a bit high (nearly 5 times his salary).

I suspect that his initial salary was listed wrong in the first place by the source you got your information.

244659[/snapback]

My source for ALL salaries is NFLPA website. That's as accurate as anyone can get.

The salary cap news just gets more depressing.

Clump have you had a chance to upgrade your salary cap page.

244664[/snapback]

New information was submitted last night, should be updated later today or tomorrow. I do not know how to do the website stuff......I'm a numbers kinda guy :w00t:

I will post a thread when it's ready