Rising Sea Levels And Global Warming

Tiberius

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed more than that buddy

Maybe I did but all I saw there was that there is tidal changes and the reasons for that are tectonic activity and climate change. The only mention that I saw that said any of this was manmade was dredging. So are you suggesting we go to dredging credits?

That's fine. Both are generally in line

No, they're not. There's a significant difference between "one foot per century" and "four feet per century"

By analogy, that's would be calling predictions that the Iraq War would have cost "600 billion" and "two trillion" in line.

No, they're not. There's a significant difference between "one foot per century" and "four feet per century"

By analogy, that's would be calling predictions that the Iraq War would have cost "600 billion" and "two trillion" in line.

But they agree that it is rising and the cause and that its accelerating. And I consider both more authoritative than you.

But they agree that it is rising and the cause and that its accelerating. And I consider both more authoritative than you.

Forget all the crap you read. The Sun causes all the fluctuations in climate. All you need to know so quit propping up a lie so it can be used as a political and financial control mechanism.

Really? The ten feet of predicted rise at New Orleans and the foot of rise at Hampton Roads are caused by the same thing? How's that again?

Those emissions, primarily from the burning of fossil fuels, are causing the ocean to rise at the fastest rate since at least the founding of ancient Rome, the scientists said. They added that in the absence of human emissions, the ocean surface would be rising less rapidly and might even be falling.

The increasingly routine tidal flooding is making life miserable in places like Miami Beach; Charleston, S.C.; and Norfolk, Va., even on sunny days.

I've read the ancient Romans kept very precise records of tidal flooding on Miami Beach. Apparently Maximinus I liked to stay at the Fontainbleau.

Really? The ten feet of predicted rise at New Orleans and the foot of rise at Hampton Roads are caused by the same thing? How's that again?

Yes, its pretty clear

Question for you. Do you agree that C02 is a heat trapping gas in the atmosphere?