Black Lives Don't Matter?

3rdnlng

What are the odds that it was drawn by Bubba or Shaniqua? To see the image click on the link below.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=5947?omhide=true

A racist image scrawled on a whiteboard in a residence hall has spurred another discussion on hate, bias and racism at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.

April Handtke, assistant director of housing, said staff doing a routine check of Coate Hall noticed a drawing of a black man being lynched by three men in white hoods accompanied by a drawing of a swastika and the words #black lives don’t matter. Staff found the drawing about 2 a.m. on Jan. 30 on one of the public whiteboards in a basement study room.

Handtke said staff are trained to take pictures of any objectionable material found in the residence halls and then make a hate/bias incident report. Handtke said the hall director communicated with his staff and residents his concerns about the hate portrayed in the act.

“This is not something that can be written off as a joke,” Handtke said. “No matter the intention, the impact of the drawing doesn’t change.”

According to the UW-L campus climate office website, 126 incidents of bias or hate have been reported on campus since August. The reports include acts such as graffiti or vandalism in the residence halls, as well as verbal misconduct and physical violence.

UW-L Chancellor Joe Gow said the investigation into the incident is still ongoing, and sent a copy of the image Friday morning in an email to everyone on campus with information about three events being held on racism and hate/bias. The first of the programs was a teach-in on racism held Friday in Eagle Hall, where students, professors and staff from the campus climate office spoke about its history and impact.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that the Assistant Director of Housing isn't smart enough to know when she is being trolled.

I hope that someone writes this on the board next: If everything is racist, then nothing is racist

PS: the correct answer to the thread title (Black Lives Don't Matter?) is.....

ALL LIVES MATTER.

but if I state that, then I am branded a "racist"

It's a shame that the Assistant Director of Housing isn't smart enough to know when she is being trolled.

I hope that someone writes this on the board next: If everything is racist, then nothing is racist

ALL LIVES MATTER.

That's because you're missing the implied "also."

Or so I've been told

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Critical Race Theory. Logic is construct of Western European philosophy, thus is oppressive to minorities.

I am not making that up.

Yeah that makes sense.

By "makes sense," you mean "is rational." And rationality is a construct of Western European philosophy...

(Seriously, read up on CRT. Important topic, given that three - likely soon to be four - of our Supreme Court Justices rule based on it.)

By "makes sense," you mean "is rational." And rationality is a construct of Western European philosophy...

(Seriously, read up on CRT. Important topic, given that three - likely soon to be four - of our Supreme Court Justices rule based on it.)

I looked it up seeing you mentioned it someplace else. And I still don't get it. :wallbash:

What are the odds that it was drawn by Bubba or Shaniqua? To see the image click on the link below.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=5947?omhide=true

A racist image scrawled on a whiteboard in a residence hall has spurred another discussion on hate, bias and racism at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.

April Handtke, assistant director of housing, said staff doing a routine check of Coate Hall noticed a drawing of a black man being lynched by three men in white hoods accompanied by a drawing of a swastika and the words #black lives don’t matter. Staff found the drawing about 2 a.m. on Jan. 30 on one of the public whiteboards in a basement study room.

Handtke said staff are trained to take pictures of any objectionable material found in the residence halls and then make a hate/bias incident report. Handtke said the hall director communicated with his staff and residents his concerns about the hate portrayed in the act.

“This is not something that can be written off as a joke,” Handtke said. “No matter the intention, the impact of the drawing doesn’t change.”

According to the UW-L campus climate office website, 126 incidents of bias or hate have been reported on campus since August. The reports include acts such as graffiti or vandalism in the residence halls, as well as verbal misconduct and physical violence.

UW-L Chancellor Joe Gow said the investigation into the incident is still ongoing, and sent a copy of the image Friday morning in an email to everyone on campus with information about three events being held on racism and hate/bias. The first of the programs was a teach-in on racism held Friday in Eagle Hall, where students, professors and staff from the campus climate office spoke about its history and impact.

Knowing how evil the left is I think there is a very good chance it was "Black Lives Matter" activist that drew that image. Just to pour a little more gasoline on things.

Has anything that was blatantly racist not been a hoax? (At least the past year since the PC protests.)

I don't remember any that turned out to be true.

After the damage is done and the outrage is over is usually when information comes out that it was all a hoax, which by and large just gets a small 10second play in the media if at all. It doesn't help their agenda.

Wasn't Karl Marx a westerner? Why listen to him? They all do.

Is this CRT thing just a red hair ring?

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this goes here. Alleged racism where there is no racism case #4974. This man was being hung not because he was black. He was hung because he was convicted of murder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/11/this-photo-of-a-black-mans-public-hanging-decorated-a-joes-crab-shack-table/

Not to mention...if you want to complain about something at Joe's Crab Shack, start with their prices.