No Congrats??? LAMP - I'm in the 10,000 Club

BringBackFergy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry do I know you? You must be new here.

I think his name used to be Dog90210 or something like that.

Ten thousand posts, 9,500 of which are about digging through his neighbors' feces in search of a treasure.

Congrats, Dog!

You have achieved a milestone in life. It ranks just short of winning the Nobel peace prize and inventing the cure for all forms of cancer. Make sure you proudly proclaim to all you meet that you are a member of the 10k club. Let them look at you in awe, let them fall at your feet and deny no woman who asks for your manhood. You've earned it....

You have achieved a milestone in life. It ranks just short of winning the Nobel peace prize and inventing the cure for all forms of cancer. Make sure you proudly proclaim to all you meet that you are a member of the 10k club. Let them look at you in awe, let them fall at your feet and deny no woman who asks for your manhood. You've earned it....

Now that is a proper congratulatory message.

I challenge any one of these posers above to find one single post in my history that is not profound, intelligent, and straightforward in football analysis or life lessons.

I don't know you but you seem like a nice guy. Your Campaign to get more "buffalo's" and then adding them as an avatar. Kind of reminds me of what a lawyer would do. You're not a lawyer are you? Also, I seem to remember you on occasion answering your own posts? To me anyways your milestone is dilluted.

It seems you may in need of a friend or a good shrink.

Anyways, enjoy your achievement no matter how you got there.

imo

I don't know you but you seem like a nice guy. Your Campaign to get more "buffalo's" and then adding them as an avatar. Kind of reminds me of what a lawyer would do. You're not a lawyer are you? Also, I seem to remember you on occasion answering your own posts? To me anyways your milestone is dilluted.

imo

Be very careful saying shrink to him. He has a big problem with shrinkage. Discussion of this issue could put him over the edge...

imo

I thank you for your comments and look forward to providing you with another 10,000 valuable posts which you may use in your day to day life.

Now that is a proper congratulatory message.

I challenge any one of these posers above to find one single post in my history that is not profound, intelligent, and straightforward in football analysis or life lessons.

I think the first time you really caught in my memory was your "how will the qb even have time to get a pass off against this Dave wannstedt defense" thread you started. Right then and there I knew I had to see what would come next.

Eat **** clown.

That's Mr. Clown to you.

I think the first time you really caught in my memory was your "how will the qb even have time to get a pass off against this Dave wannstedt defense" thread you started. Right then and there I knew I had to see what would come next.

LOL. I haven't seen you on OTW and I miss our MNF threads with San Jose. You're a good egg NS and always have interesting football comments. Now stay in OTW for the offseason damn it.

zlejm.jpg

LOL. Have you even read some of the earth shattering commentary posted by yours truly?? You are missing out. Please refer to the "Insult the Previous Poster" thread and "Worlds Longest Run On Sentence". I rest my case.

participation-trophy-scott-adams-820x256

So what are you saying? :) Edited by BringBackFergy