Chris Long anyone? (Released by Rams with Laurinaitis/Cook)

Peter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game has passed Lauranitis by, he was a solid linebacker before linebackers had to cover 50 percent of the time. He is a liability in space just like Preston Brown.

true, but many were begging for Spikes back last year. He's better than him.

@wgsmit3

James Laurinaitis played 99.7 percent of all defensive snaps in his career for the Rams (7,498 of 7,519). Only missed 21 snaps in 7 seasons

@wgsmit3

James Laurinaitis played 99.7 percent of all defensive snaps in his career for the Rams (7,498 of 7,519). Only missed 21 snaps in 7 seasons

It just looks like a lateral move, we need to embrace the changes to the game and pick out players that are a fit for the scheme. Any LB that is questionable in coverage is going to put limitations on our defense. Preston Brown already occupys that spot, we can't afford another guy like him. Lauranitis, Ragland, Spikes etc. No thanks.

bring em all in plus we can make Laurinaitus' dad can be our new mascot

wwe_legends_portraits__road_warrior_anim

(plus I always thought James was a solid LB)

But does he have a lunch pail??

and a blue collar?

As long as Laurinaitis is able to bring his dad along and reform the Legion of Doom then I'm fine with it.

:thumbsup:

It just looks like a lateral move, we need to embrace the changes to the game and pick out players that are a fit for the scheme. Any LB that is questionable in coverage is going to put limitations on our defense. Preston Brown already occupys that spot, we can't afford another guy like him. Lauranitis, Ragland, Spikes etc. No thanks.

stop using common sense

can he get the calls in on time?

Brown had a down year. i recall his rookie year he was much better in space than i would have thought.

I really dont mind a two down thumper like Spikeds. Some one who can understand and read and recognise then call the plays would be huge.

But i think Bills should be looking for Bradhams replacement and then draft an pass rusher

What I hear from Rams fans I know is that Lauranitis makes most of his tackles 5-10 yards down the field. They aren't particularly sad to see him go

is it him or the defense though?

everything has context.

I know nothing about either of them except what popped up on PFT and what you guys provide :thumbsup:

What I hear from Rams fans I know is that Lauranitis makes most of his tackles 5-10 yards down the field. They aren't particularly sad to see him go

Same thing people here said about Posluszny. Good thing the Bills got rid of him!

Edited by vincec

@wgsmit3

I agree. I'd take a look at Lauranitis. Not interested in Long.

I'm shocked they are having a fire sale after moving

I was thinking the same thing.

Are the Rams starting over?

Same thing people here said about Posluszny. Good thing the Bills got rid of him!

People said the same thing about London Fletcher, which I think was blown out of proportion.

I recall that. London Fletcher was too small. how'd that work out

I agree. I'd take a look at Lauranitis. Not interested in Long.

I was thinking the same thing.

Are the Rams starting over?

People said the same thing about London Fletcher, which I think was blown out of proportion.

shoot Mark i did not read that far

lol

3 down MLBs like Luke Keuchly and Bobby Wagner make huge money. That's because there aren't a lot of them. Even David Harris got paid, and I don't consider him to be good in coverage. Maybe there is one in the draft that the Bills can take. But in the meantime I think Laurinaitis is a player that would help us, if on a short term reasonable deal.

Edited by YoloinOhio