Unfiltered with Tim McDonald

26CornerBlitz

Watch: Unfiltered With Tim McDonald - Part One (5:24)

Chris Brown sits down with Bills Defensive Backs Coach Tim McDonald for Part One of 'Unfiltered.' They discuss the potential and growth of Stephon Gilmore and Ron Darby, the play of Corey Graham at Safety and more.

Watch: Unfiltered with Tim McDonald - Part Two (5:51)

Chris Brown sits down with Bills DB coach Tim McDonald for part two of 'Unfiltered.' They discuss the importance of the safety position, coaching against his son in 2016, and the additions on the defensive coaching staff.

McDonald: Darby and Gilmore could be special tandem

darby-gilmore-story.jpg

It was just their first season together as a tandem in 2015, but if their production is any indication, Ronald Darby and Stephon Gilmore could be one of the best cornerback tandems in the NFL this fall.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think it is very important to resign Gilmore now rather than during the season. This is because we can TAG him next year, but, we can't TAG Gilmore and TT. So, the better TT is playing next year the more we lose leverage with Gilmore OR TT or both. We can't TAG both.

We don't want to resign TT now, as the FO has said and I agree with. So, I predict and hope the FO knows this. Thusly, we need to resign Gilmore now.

Signing Gilmore now also helps our cap situation for this year and resigning our guys this offseason.

IMO Gilmore will be resigned this offseason and hopefully sooner than later so we can use the cap flexibility.

Edit: Go Bills!! I BILLieve!!

Edited by Manther