Why Does The U.S. Even Have The Border Patrol & Agents?

3rdnlng

Getting rid of the Border Patrol could help balance the budget.

http://conservative-daily.com/2016/02/17/obama-caught-abolishing-our-border-laws/

This is absolutely shameful. Even more Border Patrol Agents are coming forward and shedding light on the fact that they are being ordered to catch-and-release any illegal alien caught crossing the border.

The law allows for any illegal alien caught crossing to be immediately deported. No trial, no due process. If you are caught crossing, they can turn you right around and send you back.

Obama disagrees. For years, even when he has had the authority to immediately deport, he has chosen to make it policy to assign court dates instead. Since it was well-known that these illegal aliens never even appear in court – 90% just flat-out skipped their court dates – this was just an alternative form of amnesty.

Now, the façade has been lifted. They’re just releasing them altogether. They aren’t even being booked into the system. No court date is being set. They are just being released into society with no punishment at all!

Tell Congress to grow a damn backbone! Force Congress to put a stop to this dangerous catch-and-release program before any more Americans are victimized!

Without an arrest, there is no court date set, and therefore there is no embarrassing statistics of illegal aliens skipping their court dates.

Brandon Judd, the President of the National Border Patrol Council brought this to the American people’s attention.

By refusing to even initially arrest these illegal aliens, there is no record of them even entering the country at all. It’s as if they were never caught.

Border Patrol agents are literally being forced to just watch as whole crowds of illegal aliens invade this country. The have been instructed by the White House to just sit on their hands. If they try to enforce the law, they will be fired.

They are not only letting them in unfettered, they are, or at least were, busing them to the city of their choice. Don't you get it yet? The goal is to change the demographic. To create chaos. To reinforce the democratic voting base. Dumb 3rd worlders that are used to living under tyranny. It's a plan to bring down the US to a mediocre level. Obama hates the unprecedented success of a liberty based, capitalistic republic. Throw on top of that he hate whites and the founders of the nation being white whats the big surprise? It make's Barry a easily manipulated puppet by external global interests that want the US tamed and domesticated.

Edited by Dante

They are not only letting them in unfettered, they are, or at least were, busing them to the city of their choice. Don't you get it yet? The goal is to change the demographic. To create chaos. To reinforce the democratic voting base. Dumb 3rd worlders that are used to living under tyranny. It's a plan to bring down the US to a mediocre level. Obama hates the unprecedented success of a liberty based, capitalistic republic. Throw on top of that he hate whites and the founders of the nation being white whats the big surprise? It make's Barry a easily manipulated puppet by external global interests that want the US tamed and domesticated.

I'm well aware of what his goal is but he is committing another impeachable act by not even nominally protecting our borders and people.

The border patrol is a de facto immigrant processing operation. It provides a fast track for people that want to enter our country and not endure the red tape of the visa system.

Well, it appears that the new immigrant processing MO is for the agents to wave at the illegal aliens as they cross the border.

I'm well aware of what his goal is but he is committing another impeachable act by not even nominally protecting our borders and people.

Well, it appears that the new immigrant processing MO is for the agents to wave at the illegal aliens as they cross the border.

Do you honestly think he is going to get impeached for anything at this point? He isn't interested in the least in the protection of the people. In fact the more chaos the better. Then big government can come to the rescue. Of course you know to do that they are going to impose on more of our Constitutional rights. But for safety the masses will gladly give that up because they are sheep.

obey-arizona-immigration-law-racist-poli

rickmckee.jpg

I am not a Trump supporter but can completely understand why people do support him. It's almost as if Obama is making matters worse so that he enhances Trump's chances and believes that he will lose to the dems.

Do you honestly think he is going to get impeached for anything at this point? He isn't interested in the least in the protection of the people. In fact the more chaos the better. Then big government can come to the rescue. Of course you know to do that they are going to impose on more of our Constitutional rights. But for safety the masses will gladly give that up because they are sheep.

No, I do not think he will ever be impeached. That doesn't change the fact that he has committed numerous impeachable acts.

This is 80% of trumps popularity and why Jeb or Rubio will not win the nomination.

Average Americans are pissed our countries borders are deliberately being ignored and the self serving motives of the regressives are shameful.

Bring in a few million more illegal aliens, settle them in some red states, tip the demographics and sheer numbers in their favor, don't enforce voter identification laws and voila, you have screwed the country to keep yourselves in permanent office

Getting rid of the Border Patrol could help balance the budget.

http://conservative-daily.com/2016/02/17/obama-caught-abolishing-our-border-laws/

This is absolutely shameful. Even more Border Patrol Agents are coming forward and shedding light on the fact that they are being ordered to catch-and-release any illegal alien caught crossing the border.

The law allows for any illegal alien caught crossing to be immediately deported. No trial, no due process. If you are caught crossing, they can turn you right around and send you back.

Obama disagrees. For years, even when he has had the authority to immediately deport, he has chosen to make it policy to assign court dates instead. Since it was well-known that these illegal aliens never even appear in court – 90% just flat-out skipped their court dates – this was just an alternative form of amnesty.

Now, the façade has been lifted. They’re just releasing them altogether. They aren’t even being booked into the system. No court date is being set. They are just being released into society with no punishment at all!

Tell Congress to grow a damn backbone! Force Congress to put a stop to this dangerous catch-and-release program before any more Americans are victimized!

Without an arrest, there is no court date set, and therefore there is no embarrassing statistics of illegal aliens skipping their court dates.

Brandon Judd, the President of the National Border Patrol Council brought this to the American people’s attention.

By refusing to even initially arrest these illegal aliens, there is no record of them even entering the country at all. It’s as if they were never caught.

Border Patrol agents are literally being forced to just watch as whole crowds of illegal aliens invade this country. The have been instructed by the White House to just sit on their hands. If they try to enforce the law, they will be fired.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBYLIUqmIs

What do you want to be when you are reincarnated? I figure you are probably bored with the **** gig and are incapable of understanding the ramifications of what this thread is about. Sad for you.

I don't live in Texas bro. There are no ramifications for me unless one of these Mexican females wanders up this way and I bed her.

Trump will save us all :)

Edited by Ryan L Billz

the border patrol is a Keynesian jobs program

I think auto-correct may have changed your post. You meant Keystone Cops program right?

I don't live in Texas bro. There are no ramifications for me unless one of these Mexican females wanders up this way and I bed her.

Trump will save us all :)

You are seriously out of touch. My sister has taught kindergarten (now pre-school) at a very small rural school in WNY for over 35 years where we all went as kids. She said there is a real problem, even there, with having to deal with children coming in with ESL and having to change their teaching. If you think this is just a southern border problem you are very, very wrong.

You are seriously out of touch. My sister has taught kindergarten (now pre-school) at a very small rural school in WNY for over 35 years where we all went as kids. She said there is a real problem, even there, with having to deal with children coming in with ESL and having to change their teaching. If you think this is just a southern border problem you are very, very wrong.

So, what's next ? We overcome the TMZ generation who wants to bend over backwards to not offend anyone and actually do something about it ? Or do we just continue to bend over and take it from the govt per usual ?

I think auto-correct may have changed your post. You meant Keystone Cops program right?

My son was doing part of his Elementary school teaching internship in Dunkirk, NY. He said almost half the kids only spoke Spanish.

So, what's next ? We overcome the TMZ generation who wants to bend over backwards to not offend anyone and actually do something about it ? Or do we just continue to bend over and take it from the govt per usual ?

Step One. Stop allowing people to easily hire illegal workers. Enforce the laws we have now and crack down on them.

Step Two. Make is unattractive for American citizens to have a decent lifestyle without having to work. Cut the gravy train and they'll figure it out. When I was a kid the farms around were I grew up where worked by American citizens. There were buses of migrant workers.

Step Three. Secure the border. However if steps one and two are done properly that won't be much of an issue seeing there won't be much of a demand for their labor.

Step Four. Work something out with Mexico. Not sure what but something needs to be done so they have some major skin in the game.

Time to quit worrying about offending anyone. Time to stop taking it up butt from our pandering government.