Brandon Marshall,Deangelo Williams talking trash about Pats

YoloinOhio

It's time for a medication adjustment for good old Brandon. All kidding aside, I applaud him for bringing light to mental health issues, and seems like he is really trying to create a career for himself with the transition post NFL with Inside the NFL. I'm sure he was just trying to get his fans on the Jets pumped up for next year, but you never give bulletin board material for NE.

How about beat them first before you say anything. It just never goes well when players and coaches (insert Rex) brag about what they are going to do in the future.

It's time for a medication adjustment for good old Brandon. All kidding aside, I applaud him for bringing light to mental health issues, and seems like he is really trying to create a career for himself with the transition post NFL with Inside the NFL. I'm sure he was just trying to get his fans on the Jets pumped up for next year, but you never give bulletin board material for NE.

How about beat them first before you say anything. It just never goes well when players and coaches (insert Rex) brag about what they are going to do in the future.

i think he is very good on TV, agree.

Marshall is 3-7 vs the Hoodie. I guess that means Rex owns him too, he's beaten him thrice as well.

Fwiw - He's ohfer in his last 3 vs Bills, with Jets and Bears. Not sure of his Miami and Denver record vs us, I know Miami swept us in 2011 when he was there.

Edited by YoloinOhio

And Deangelo Williams thinks the Pats are a bunch of cheaters. Lmao

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25486681/deangelo-williams-patriots-fans-cheer-for-a-team-of-certified-cheaters

Pats fan says Belichik owns the Steelers to which he replies

@deangelowilliams

No he owns most seasons/Super Bowls with questionable tactics in securing the win aka cheating

Edited by YoloinOhio

And Deangelo Williams thinks the Pats are a bunch of cheaters. Lmao

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25486681/deangelo-williams-patriots-fans-cheer-for-a-team-of-certified-cheaters

Pats fan says Belichik owns the Steelers to which he replies

@deangelowilliams

No he owns most seasons/Super Bowls with questionable tactics in securing the win aka cheating

How is this relevant? One of them is right and the other is Brandon Marshall