Stephen Ross on Incognito bullying scandal

YoloinOhio

Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says racism was the root cause of the teams infamous bullying case.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/16/stephen-ross-dolphins-bullying-scandal-was-a-product-of-racism/

Kind of a strong statement from an owner about the player(s) involved in that.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just when you thought the bully case was over, it pulls you back in.

Even after a few years collecting dust, Ross just made this even weirder. Doubt the root is racism and more veterans picking on the rookie. Is it racisim when a black person makes fun and/or picks on another black person? If so, then Pouncey and Jerry, who are black, should be included in this convo.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Funny how the media got all over mccoy for his comments about chip Kelly - in which he didn't even use that word - but an actual owner uses the word pointedly about specific players.

I'm not saying McCoy was in the right but he's not a media savvy guy by any means. owners should be more responsible.

Even after a few years collecting dust, Ross just made this even weirder. Doubt the root is racism and more veterans picking on the rookie. Is it racisim when a black person makes fun and/or picks on another black person? If so, then Pouncey and Jerry, who are black, should be included in this convo.

which makes it appear as if he is singling out Incognito with this label, as to include the other two makes no sense. I would be very pissed if I were incognito.

There were being racist because Martin is mixed and you know Stephen Ross think's the black NFL players consider having a drop of white blood meaning you are not black. :wallbash:

We got Clay and Richie from the Fins and it hurt them badly. Its over, you lost big, and you can't have them back.

And you're stuck with Suh, the biggest waste of money in the NFL last year. Hey, look on thw bright side: at least Tannehill plays really well against Buffalo......

It's always nice to hear confirmation that the Fish continue to be run by a moron.

He has said a couple odd things the past week. comparing the new coach to belichick but also saying the guy had a 3 year window to win and something else too. Had to go back and clarify after he said some things.

He has said a couple odd things the past week. comparing the new coach to belichick but also saying the guy had a 3 year window to win and something else too. Had to go back and clarify after he said some things.

i laughed when I read that too. Gase is the next Belichik. Oh and if he doesn't make the playoffs in 3 years he is fired. Also,Richie Incognito is a racist. I can say whatever the heck I want because I'm an old geezer billionaire.

Sounds like he just (again) verified that he was and is completely out of touch to that situation and its specifics.

yep

We got Clay and Richie from the Fins and it hurt them badly. Its over, you lost big, and you can't have them back.

And you're stuck with Suh, the biggest waste of money in the NFL last year. Hey, look on thw bright side: at least Tannehill plays really well against Buffalo......

Was Suh worse than Mario?

They don't let him throw past the line of scrimmage... its hard to suceed. This is his sink or swim year i think. New coach - supposedly he's great with QBs. We'll see, but i don't see Tannehill as a great qb so i expect them to move on next year.