NFL.com Rookie grades: Bills = A

YoloinOhio

reportedly plans to release temperamental pass rusher Mario Williams i had to laugh.

Darby proved us all wrong. And yes he can tackle. His make up speed is amazing. he cab get turned and seemingly beat but be there when the ball arrives in man cov.

And the unlike others we can recall , he breaks it up with excellent vision and ball recognition ( thank you Donnie H ! )

O'Leary needed the time to get acquainted to Roman. The fact he was starting late in the season gives me hope. Miller is a smart young man who will take well to another season of coaching under Kromer. Maybe not a pro bowler but should become steady.

Karlos just killed it. He blew me away with running and catching. A Natural. Needs to protect his body but he will learn.
Steward i did not notice enough. Maybe thats good?

I was really impressed by Darby. He was a steal that I didn't see coming, but Whaley knew it. Williams looks like an excellent find in the fourth as well. The article way overrates Miller though. He's only a year in, but he hasn't shown me he will stick in the NFL. Still, with no first round pick Darby and Williams make it an excellent draft all by themselves.

That list loses all credibility with no Aaron Donald. He may be the top player that age in the league. Sometimes these guys just roll with the 1st name that comes to their mind.

it said they keep the list to players who will be 24 or younger on the first day of the season. Looked him up and it looks like Aaron Donald will be 25 in May. I knew it had to be something because he's a beast. Edited by YoloinOhio

All in all, a lot of people were down on us giving up a 2015 1st round draft pick in 2014 for Sammy. Now we have a potential top tier receiver and we still did well in last year's draft even without a 1st round pick. I'm liking that move a lot more.

All in all, a lot of people were down on us giving up a 2015 1st round draft pick in 2014 for Sammy. Now we have a potential top tier receiver and we still did well in last year's draft even without a 1st round pick. I'm liking that move a lot more.

as I watched the WRs in this year's combine I kept thinking how lucky we are. And he's still only 22!

as I watched the WRs in this year's combine I kept thinking how lucky we are. And he's still only 22!

I was reading a BR article (yes, I know) and a scout went on record about how this year is looking like the worst overall offensive draft in four or five years.

I was hard on the Sammy pick, but Whaley (apart from the O line) has looked pretty smart on his drafts.