Kanye West is 53 mill in debt?

YoloinOhio

It is insane that people gave anything.

Well, it's up to $15 out of $53M. And here are the 3 people who gave:

$5

Keith Koehler
4 hours ago
Kanye... you are a chump. And a jerk. And have such incredible huge disrespect for the American public by even suggesting we give you anything. Here is a dollar... maybe you can find a phone booth and see if you can call someone who cares about you. And by the way, your rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody was the most idiotic tone deaf thing I have ever heard.
10336827_10153948743928629_3494009748031
Amanda Sullivan
14 hours ago
Oh, Kanye, I can't even imagine how hard life has been for you. Hopefully, my donation can help finally being a smile to your face. In Yeezus's name, Amen. :-D
$5
Author Ron Walker
18 hours ago
Hopefully this helps solve his issues and get back to making College Dropout level music lol. @AuthorRonWalker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$5

Keith Koehler

4 hours ago

Kanye... you are a chump. And a jerk. And have such incredible huge disrespect for the American public by even suggesting we give you anything. Here is a dollar... maybe you can find a phone booth and see if you can call someone who cares about you. And by the way, your rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody was the most idiotic tone deaf thing I have ever heard.

10336827_10153948743928629_3494009748031

$5

Amanda Sullivan

14 hours ago

Oh, Kanye, I can't even imagine how hard life has been for you. Hopefully, my donation can help finally being a smile to your face. In Yeezus's name, Amen. :-D

1$5

Author Ron Walker

18 hours ago

Hopefully this helps solve his issues and get back to making College Dropout level music lol. @AuthorRonWalker

:lol:

listening to his new album now, it's not that bad, but I also think he is very talented at what he does, the rest of it he can keep to himself

Saw him on SNL. I have eclectic tastes and like many black and hip hop artists. That said I don't get what people see in Kanye. The phrase "self-absorbed crap" keeps popping into my head.

Saw him on SNL. I have eclectic tastes and like many black and hip hop artists. That said I don't get what people see in Kanye. The phrase "self-absorbed crap" keeps popping into my head.

How you spell broke in Spanish ? Me no hablo

He got rolling stone album of year. He has some awesome stuff and some crap. College dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are cash money.

If i let that get in the way of my musical tastes I would have missed out on some awesome music in my life, REM & The Smiths come immediately to mind.

Edited by The Poojer

He got rolling stone album of year. He has some awesome stuff and some crap. College dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are cash money.

Wow. He's terrible. Besides that song being a token, vanilla rap/hip hop song, the guy can't even sing and can barely work his way through a rap. Never bothered with Kanye because of he just looks like a talentless jerk so thanks for posting this because it shows I guessed right.

Wow. He's terrible. Besides that song being a token, vanilla rap/hip hop song, the guy can't even sing and can barely work his way through a rap. Never bothered with Kanye because of he just looks like a talentless jerk so thanks for posting this because it shows I guessed right.

Rolling stone > GarypinC

When it comes to music at least.

Rolling stone > GarypinC

When it comes to music at least.

LOL, no argument from me!

But that video you posted, his individual performance is crap. Maybe he just needs his production studio to help him sound like a real singer/rapper.

$5

Keith Koehler
4 hours ago

Ok I just found his version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Holy hell?!?! Shouldn't someone who makes their living be able to sing?

Oh my mistake. He's doesn't sing. He talks. :wallbash:

Ok I just found his version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Holy hell?!?! Shouldn't someone who makes their living be able to sing?

Oh my mistake. He's doesn't sing. He talks. :wallbash:

He's a rapper, yo

Know what I mean dawg? Heartless or runaway might be more your speed.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

He's a rapper, yo

Know what I mean dawg? Heartless or runaway might be more your speed.

Uhhhh no. A toast for the douchebags? Did he really write a song that had that as line in it? Pathetic. Dude's got issues.

Edited by Chef Jim

And publically asking mark Zuckerberg for money to fund his creativity. Why doesn't he just ask his wife?

Also, how does this happen...

http://variety.com/2016/music/news/kanye-west-says-hes-53-million-in-debt-removes-new-album-download-to-keep-tidal-exclusive-1201706161/

:cry:

Yeezuss! :doh:

:worthy::lol:

Um...

@kanyewest

To Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times, and any other white publication. Please do not comment on black music anymore.

So should we start a Go Fund Me

more like go F!%< you

just can't leave that public assistance.

I think it's funny that he only follows one person on Twitter -- Kim. That's only because he can't follow himself.

he secretly Follows Taylor Swift and fantasizes about her when he's with Kim.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian