Unfiltered With Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

Watch: Unfiltered With Greg Roman - Part One (7:47)
Chris Brown sits down with Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman for Part One of 'Unfiltered.' They discuss Roman's first year running the offense, the success in the run game, and the progression of QB Tyrod Taylor.

Watch: Unfiltered With Greg Roman - Part Two (6:04)
Chris Brown sits down with offensive coordinator Greg Roman for part two of 'Unfiltered.' They talk about being the best at scoring from outside the red zone, moving Sammy Watkins around in the offense, and what has him excited about 2016.

Roman did a good job. you could see the improvement. barring a serious injury problem, which would change everything (as it did the whole backfield went down this year) the offense should be very good in 2016. Defense? who knows; couldn't be any worse I suppose, so on balance, the team should have more wins next year. everyone expected too much in 2015.

Rex is an issue, I get that, but that was Pegs' doing, Rex just interviewed for the job and got it. Simple as that. Good coach, awesome for exposure for the franchise, now just to get better on the field...

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

These are the best interviews ever made by Bills media.

Here are 3 quotes that really stood out for me.

" We plan on running even more in 2016-17. We need to dominate the line and minimize Taylor to an average of 10 pass attempts per game "

" This year we lacked success on our gadget plays. Expect more next season, similar to this year's first play. "

" We will try to implement some QB sneaks on 4rth and inches. However we prefer to decoy that sneak and handoff 5 yards back to Boobie and let Felton make the big block "

Edited by fredex22