Next year at this time

Ice bowl 67

Superbowl was good, but things arent well over here.

We havent done enough things. No Mario cut. No Shady cut. No Rex fire. Whaley was extended instead of fired. Im half expecting to see McCoy in a white van on the news being chased down the Schuylkill expressway before this Wednesday. We're over the cap. We hired Rob Ryan.

Not good, Ice Bowl.

Bills vs Packers in the big game! That would be epic. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm ready for spring once football is over. The winter gets long when football is over. How are you guys doing and what did you think of the Superbowl?

it was a great game. very satisfied to see that good defenses > good offenses.

however, the most offensive part of the game was the fact that both teams attempted to field an offense.

its been just one week and the game is entirely forgotten. i don't know if that has ever happened. hell, in less than 3 days it was completely gone.

Bills vs Packers in the big game! That would be epic. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm ready for spring once football is over. The winter gets long when football is over. How are you guys doing and what did you think of the Superbowl?

Superbowl was good, but things arent well over here.

We havent done enough things. No Mario cut. No Shady cut. No Rex fire. Whaley was extended instead of fired. Im half expecting to see McCoy in a white van on the news being chased down the Schuylkill expressway before this Wednesday. We're over the cap. We hired Rob Ryan.

Not good, Ice Bowl.

Happy with the SuperBowl outcome, decent game, cool defensive struggle, good to see the Sheriff go out on top. As far as the Bills team, Not good Ice Bowl, as Cap said no Rex fire, hired dumb and dumber with Rob Ryan, got rid of the best DB coach weve had in a long time, McCoys gonna get suspended 4 games, Marios gonna get cut cuz Rex cudnt put aside his ego and adapt his scheme to our "cold front 4" Shadys got the lawyer money to beat the case or get probation at max but suspension is imminent, we have a bunch of holes in our defense to fit into "Rexs" scheme...were in cap heck which means we wont have much of free agency and are just relying on the draft to fill holes on the defense and be start ready for Rexs super complex schem...the only thing we got going good for us is Tyrod Taylor & the offense trending up with Kromer and Greg Roman. Disagree with Cap on Whaley, I think Whaley has a great scout team for drafts as long as its not at QB LOL example: Ej manuel, Good Examples: Darby (whos preformed at a 1st round pick degree), Watkins, Karlos Williams, john Miller (not there yet but has way more potential then any of the other late round picks we spent on Oline minus kujo. and UDFA Gilislee which had a great end of the season. How about you guys? I know you got your #1 WR back next year, also heard you guys are beefing up ur defense is that rite? You had a heart breaking loss vs the Cardinals, I honeslty thought the Packers were a better team but Fitzgerald made some crazy plays to pull that win out, I think you woulda put up a better fight in the NFC championship then the cards did, hows your team looking for next season

Sure they do.

Ticket sales are up almost every year and the team continues to blow. It's pretty amazing actually.

Well last year was amazing for ticket sales for sure

But..

like i said.

Its the meds

or the plooking, catching on fire and or table crashing or dizzy batting in the parking lot !

or its the meds.

I know i will be watching next season for sure :flirt:

The Pack had their issues this past season, to be sure. Like the Bills, y'all were plagued by serious injuries throughout the roster. There were times you still looked like world-beaters and other times Rodgers was scared and running for his life.

Frankly, I like your odds of returning quickly to prominence than ours of ever getting there.

Stay in touch, Ice Bowl.