Chelsea Protested Anti Abortion When 6?

Dante

It's not from the Onion but may as well be. Truth is funnier than fiction. Well, the Clinton's version of the truth. The more you listen to the lunatic liberal left the more you realize just how delusional, disconnected and insane they really are. I used to think the only reason they talked like this was to pander and I'm sure that's part of it, but I really do think someone like Chelsea is mentally ill.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/02/11/chelsea-clinton-i-left-the-church-at-age-six-over-abortion-n2118129

I can believe it. It's the sort of thing my niece would do, thanks to the ridiculously powerful indoctrination she's been put through be her bumper-sticker liberal mother.

I wouldn't doubt Chelsea had the same sort of indoctrination from her mother.

I can believe it. It's the sort of thing my niece would do, thanks to the ridiculously powerful indoctrination she's been put through be her bumper-sticker liberal mother.

Bumper-sticker liberal :lol:

I noticed some time ago that the amount of bumper stickers on a liberal's car is directly proportional to the shrillness in which they defend their causes.

Let’s make one thing clear — a six-year-old makes political statements only because she’s either reflecting her parents loudly-proclaimed views or because her parents are instructing her to act (most likely the latter).

Parents who let their (or make) their very young children leave church to support “choice” are abortion zealots — pure and simple.

But there’s an even-money chance that this story is pure fabrication, (They are Clinton's after all)

an attempt to shore up the family’s pro-abortion credentials at the very same time that they proclaim their faith. Either way, there’s no denying the abortion extremism.

Will the media ever publicly probe its limits?