Schwartz's D

Coach Tuesday

It will be interesting to see if Philly's horses can play at the levels ours did back in 2014. My guess it that it will be a mixed bag of a year for them, leading to hundreds of pages of concurrent I told you so's and Rex sucks comments being flung left and right on here.

Can't wait.

Edited by FireChan

It will be interesting to see if Philly's horses can play at the levels ours did back in 2014. My guess it that it will be a mixed bag of a year for them, leading to hundreds of pages of concurrent I told you so's and Rex sucks comments being flung left and right on here.

Can't wait.

especially when they play better

Can't wait.

Yep. We all knew that losing Shwartz for Rex was a "were doomed" prediction, and until now its true. Im a Bills Giants and jets fan so i knew what Rex was bringing and i was pissed. Then Whaley made huge off season moves that gave me hope....then the defense drop happened and I was like "!@#$ i knew it" now were stuck with rex and gonna lose all our good players to wasted seasons or them wanting to go to better teams.

Good thought

It was dumb to not replace Spikes or re-sign him for vet minimum even after the off-season legal trouble, he was a good 2 down run stopper that was sorely missed last season. Especially with his experience and forcing Preston Brown into the MLB role when he wasnt ready for it.

Edited by Marty McFly

Yep. We all knew that losing Shwartz for Rex was a "were doomed" prediction, and until now its true. Im a Bills Giants and jets fan so i knew what Rex was bringing and i was pissed. Then Whaley made huge off season moves that gave me hope....then the defense drop happened and I was like "!@#$ i knew it" now were stuck with rex and gonna lose all our good players to wasted seasons or them wanting to go to better teams.

Did you star in any of the commercials of Jest fan who changes uniform when team is not doing well?

you are a Bills, Giants and .... jets fan? Wut

Are you one of those Mets and Yankees fans too?

Of course not. But he chose to dog it instead.

Are you sure? I don't see how we could keep him even at a reduced contract - with all the other work to do in signing other pending FA's.

I don't think there's a conspiracy or anything but the fact he dogged it - is making it much easier in public opinion. I think he was gone either way.

you are a Bills, Giants and .... jets fan? Wut

Yes when i 1st came to this country I came to buffalo lived here from 88-97 then i moved to Nj so before the internet and illegal streams I had to watch a bunch of Giants and jets games, all my friends were Giants and jets fans so in 2000 they became my 2nd and 3rd favorite teams. I will never forgive the 90-91 Giants for skeezing us! but I ALWAYS root BILLS ABOVE EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT. but yeah since i live in the area I enjoy watching the Giants and jets play. You dont have 2nd or 3rd favorite teams?

Are you one of those Mets and Yankees fans too?

hell no. BUFFALO BISONS!!! LOL I used to be a Yankees fan from 99-2004, not into baseball as much anymore tho.

Yes when i 1st came to this country I came to buffalo lived here from 88-97 then i moved to Nj so before the internet and illegal streams I had to watch a bunch of Giants and jets games, all my friends were Giants and jets fans so in 2000 they became my 2nd and 3rd favorite teams. I will never forgive the 90-91 Giants for skeezing us! but I ALWAYS root BILLS ABOVE EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT. but yeah since i live in the area I enjoy watching the Giants and jets play. You dont have 2nd or 3rd favorite teams?

hell no. BUFFALO BISONS!!! LOL I used to be a Yankees fan from 99-2004, not into baseball as much anymore tho.

no, but I live in city without an nfl team.