Is The USA Moving Left?

Tiberius

Actually, yes she does. She's advocated multiple times that parental discipline and parent-child disputes should be a matter for the courts, and said that the traditional family structure is equivalent to slavery.

What, like child abuse or does she want the courts to decide if the kid gets a new xbox for Christmas or not?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, like child abuse or does she want the courts to decide if the kid gets a new xbox for Christmas or not?

Can raising a child in a household of two (or even one) able bodied parent that chooses not to work because they don't have to in order to survive be considered child abuse?

Well not everyone wins the uterine lottery now do they. Life sucks sometimes. Wouldn't this fall under child endangerment? Take the kids away if they can't properly provide for them. There are plenty of well to do couples (gays, lesbians perhaps) that cannot have kids that would love to raise them properly.

I'd rather hand out welfare checks than have the state confiscating children. And there are not enough people willing to take children. It is a hassle and all the raise someone's kid ya know

1. They can't do what job well? What job are you talking about. There are plenty of jobs that take no or little skill or a skill that can be taught and learned.

2 So there is no repercussions for ruining your child's opportunity for a quality life? As you said, it's not the child's fault right

3. See it's not that hard is it.

1) They can't be good administrators or something. No matter the job, there has to be a will to do them.

2) Nope, probably not

3) What's not that hard? Raising a child?? Jesus Christ, are you serious?

Can raising a child in a household of two (or even one) able bodied parent that chooses not to work because they don't have to in order to survive be considered child abuse?

Legally? Probably not

I'd rather hand out welfare checks than have the state confiscating children. And there are not enough people willing to take children. It is a hassle and all the raise someone's kid ya know

1) They can't be good administrators or something. No matter the job, there has to be a will to do them.

2) Nope, probably not

3) What's not that hard? Raising a child?? Jesus Christ, are you serious?

Legally? Probably not

Who's raising someone else's child? Adoptees look at that child as theirs you dolt. No enough people willing to adopt? And you based this on what exactly?

1. BINGO!! Why should I support someone with no will. Cut the gravy train and see how quickly they find the will.

2. Well their should be.

3. Try to follow along will you. Damn you're !@#$ing dense. :wallbash:

Of course you would, because handing out other people's money is always the simple-minded SoProg answer when you're not smart enough to think that other options exist.

Handing out other people's money is simple as you pointed out and earns the votes to keep a bunch of substandard lawyers turned politician in their cushy lifestyle and it's all sold under the guise of "fairnessl".

More the latter. Not quite that trivial...but things like granting children the right to sue for redress when they're grounded. Still pretty !@#$ed up.

Of course it is!

As much as I can rip on progressive liberalism... It's why I align myself with it... Who doesn't want to go to the Big Rock Candy Mts.!

Hens lay soft boiled eggs and there are cig trees! Quite a place... GO LEFT young man! :lol::lol:

"I don't wanna change my socks!" ~#GratitudeJournalEntry_02272016

"One evening as the sun went down and the jungle fire was burning
Down the track came a hobo hiking and he said boys I'm not turning
I'm headin' for a land that's far away beside the crystal fountains
So come with me we'll go and see the Big Rock Candy Mountains

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains there's a land that's fair and bright
Where the handouts grow on bushes and you sleep out every night
Where the boxcars are all empty and the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees and the cigarette trees
Where the lemonade springs where the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains all the cops have wooden legs
And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth and the hens lay soft boiled eggs
The farmer's trees are full of fruit and the barns are full of hay
Oh, I'm bound to go where there ain't no snow
Where the rain don't fall and the wind don't blow

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains you never change your socks
And the little streams of alcohol come a-trickling down the rocks
The brakemen have to tip their hats and the railroad bulls are blind
There's a lake of stew and of whiskey too
You can paddle all around 'em in a big canoe

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains the jails are made of tin
And you can walk right out again as soon as you are in
There ain't no short handled shovels, no axes saws or picks
I'm a goin to stay where you sleep all day
Where they hung the jerk that invented work

I'll see you all this coming fall in the Big Rock Candy Mountains"

Did you get gatorette's permission to use that term?

Don't need to, been using it the last 14 years here. Fair use policy since the 2003 Iraq ramp up to war. 2003 was a banner year for the main PPP conservative CircleJerk, 2016 is shaping up well too.

#3rdnlngPPPCircleJerkingSince2008&PresumablyBefore

#What'sInYourWallet?

Don't need to, been using it the last 14 years here. Fair use policy since the 2003 Iraq ramp up to war. 2003 was a banner year for the main PPP conservative CircleJerk, 2016 is shaping up well too.

#3rdnlngPPPCircleJerkingSince2008&PresumablyBefore

#What'sInYourWallet?

Nice math.