McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The line for torches and pitchforks started forming on page 1. Wait your turn.

I've got leftovers from the Donte Whitner riots, if anyone's interested. They're leftover from the Marshawn Lynch demonstrations, and I've been saving them for the inevitable running out of town on a rail of Tyrod Taylor. But I could hand them out now...

I've got leftovers from the Donte Whitner riots, if anyone's interested. They're leftover from the Marshawn Lynch demonstrations, and I've been saving them for the inevitable running out of town on a rail of Tyrod Taylor. But I could hand them out now...

You and others should get over your "Taylor was this at VT" and pay attention to him now. He is and will be fine, especially if we get him some offensive line help.

honestly if the worst thing one of our guys does is get into a bar fight we're ok. wasn't a woman, wasn't rape, wasn't drugs, wasn't guns, not dwi, etc. the bills just need to sign someone or release someone to take over the new cycle.

Was - on video. which is probably bad per the NFLs record of things being on video/photographed

honestly if the worst thing one of our guys does is get into a bar fight we're ok. wasn't a woman, wasn't rape, wasn't drugs, wasn't guns, not dwi, etc. the bills just need to sign someone or release someone to take over the new cycle.

I'd rather he was in with drugs rather than stomping on a guys head. It's on the same level as DWI and guns.

Was - on video. which is probably bad per the NFLs record of things being on video/photographed

Was - not a full video. Cell phone videos always start up well after a ruckus begins. And the club's own security cameras conveniently malfunctioned.

You and others should get over your "Taylor was this at VT" and pay attention to him now. He is and will be fine, especially if we get him some offensive line help.

I have no strong opinions on Taylor either way. I'm just storing the torches for when the rest of you go apeshit.

A hell of a lot more than this.

"Happy Birthday Nervous Guy" was the first to break 100 pages. "Last Post Wins" had 781 pages before it was shut down due to consuming too many server resources (though I still occasionally click on it for...load testing purposes. Yeah, that's it.)

As far as TSW threads go, I think the Mario Williams thread went over 100 pages and then they created Part II for another 40 pages (some great humor in those threads....deers, Luke Russert's mom, the AV guy that was trying to get the audio to work, etc).

I'd rather he was in with drugs rather than stomping on a guys head. It's on the same level as DWI and guns.

Not even close. A broken nose and eye orbital and maybe a skull fracture. Nobody came close to dying.

Also, the cops drove themselves drunk to the hospital? That should be dwi right there.

Not even close. A broken nose and eye orbital and maybe a skull fracture. Nobody came close to dying.

Also, the cops drove themselves drunk to the hospital? That should be dwi right there.

the "possible skull fracture" was determined to be an orbital fracture. It's the same thing Derrick Rose got from getting an elbow in practice.

Could you remove a potential juror who has seen the videos for cause?

I could make a pretty good argument for removal but it wouldn't be a slam dunk. In a high profile case with tons of coverage, it might be impossible to find a juror who hasn't seen any of the coverage.

Ray rice was overruled because they reneged after the video and tried to re-suspend him for something they already suspended him 2 games for. Greg Hardy missed the rest of a season (15 games- PAID) while his played out in court- and they started him off with a 10 game suspension after he was acquitted. How can we have any idea what they give him? It's completely arbitrary.

He might end up on the exempt list while it drags out- then suspended per the results.

To be fair with Greg Hardy - he had actually already been convicted in court but made use of Carolina law to obtain a re-trial by jury.