Aaron Williams answers Twitter questions

Rubes

...on behalf of @BlueRock Energy:

Joel Bruce @JoelBruce44

@BlueRockEnergy Is Rex's system too complicated for the modern game?

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@JoelBruce44 we'll be back to being Top Defense if that answers your question

Mike Rubin @slcrubes

@ajwilliams23 @BlueRockEnergy #askAW Is Rex's defense too complicated?

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@slcrubes @ajwilliams23 no

Thomas Beach @beacht62

@ajwilliams23 @BlueRockEnergy how's that neck?? You ready to go next season or what? #AskAW

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@beacht62 @ajwilliams23 neck is getting there but I'll be ready

Gage Azeez @gageazeez84

@ajwilliams23 @BlueRockEnergy #AskAW hey Aaron do you feel that most of the young guys like Buffalo and would wanna stay here?

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@gageazeez84 @ajwilliams23 yeah they like it here

Josh Fenster @jDfenz

@BlueRockEnergy why did the defense regress last year?

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@jDfenz a lot of injuries new scheme

Josh Fenster @jDfenz

@BlueRockEnergy what do you think of the Rob Ryan hire?

BlueRock Energy

@BlueRockEnergy

@jDfenz Love Rob talked to him a lot during the draft process, excited he's joined our team

Edited by Rubes

I am nervous about Aaron. We definitely missed him last year. But that injury occurred September 20. Shouldn't 5 months have been enough to heal?

It's a big concern that unfortunately won't be answered till TC. I hope he is OK for himself and the Bills!

What worries me is the team thinking he's ok and not addressing the position in a meaningful way this offseason. Then he's out for a stint or permanently and we are stuck with mediocrity or worse. Would prefer to have more clarity, but I guess that's not the way things go sometimes.

What worries me is the team thinking he's ok and not addressing the position in a meaningful way this offseason. Then he's out for a stint or permanently and we are stuck with mediocrity or worse. Would prefer to have more clarity, but I guess that's not the way things go sometimes.

+1!

Almost rather him hang em up and the Bills just address the positional need.

Edited by NickelCity

I agree. But, they can't really address the position with much money or cap space based on money already sunk into the position. Tough situation! Probably need to get bargain deals and a draft pick for a contingency plan. Hedge the bet if you will.