Quinton Coples to be available again

YoloinOhio

I am. We have family friends who live just outside San Diego but the guy is originally a Buffalonian.... and I watched a pre-season game with him in August 2002 whilst I was over there and was hooked. It has been mainly pain since.... but when the good times come...... it is going to be one hell of a party.

wow one preseason game, must have been love at first sight B-)

yep some day we will be the Champions (insert Queen song)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time his defense worried anyone?

The NFL is full of guys that have sustained success for long periods like Phillips, LeBeau and Kiffin. Everyone has down years, even those guys. It seems like Rex has a lot of them.

BTW why would Bills fans care about "over a number of years"? He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

How many down years has Rex had for defense? Please use numbers.

I don't like the guy and think he's a terrible head coach, but you continually trying to hammer this doesn't do anything to further the discussion on the real problems that Rex has and hinders the ability of the rest of us to discuss his flaws because we have to spend our time dealing with embittered, upset people yelling at clouds.