Quinton Coples to be available again

YoloinOhio

Sometimes it is just time to move on......

I dont have any ill will against Mario at all and frankly I think he is gonna go somewhere and have another dominating season......

Much like the issue with a certain running back that plays for the hawks.......the simple fact of the matter is he just is no longer in the bills present and future.

I would MUCH rather draft a kid motivated to give it everything he has in Rex system and not be as talented as Mario Williams then I would keep an unmotivated Mario Williams infecting the locker room with his lack of effort.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex was interested and Bills put in claim a few months ago when cut by jets

@armandoselguero

Back to football...Dolphins source tells me team will definitely waive Quinton Coples before open of new league year in March. Saves $7.75M

no thanks :thumbdown:

IK is one of the worst players I have seen on the Bills in my 13 years of watching this team. Terrible football player.

13 yrs? geez gunner I thought you were an old guy, good see a youngster who has good posts, good job kid.

IK is one of the worst players I have seen on the Bills in my 13 years of watching this team. Terrible football player.

okay . you did watch Maybin right ?

I'm just sorry that you've been a Bills fan for 13 years. I feel for guys like you that have suffered through countless mediocre seasons without having tasted the playoffs, let alone the glory days.

Mediocre is generous

When is the last time his defense worried anyone?

The NFL is full of guys that have sustained success for long periods like Phillips, LeBeau and Kiffin. Everyone has down years, even those guys. It seems like Rex has a lot of them.

BTW why would Bills fans care about "over a number of years"? He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

You don't want to give Rex the benefit of the doubt but you will to Mario. Mario has had down years too - so to just say one is great at what they do and not the other,

isn't a fair assessment.

The NFL is full of guys that have sustained success for long periods like Phillips, LeBeau and Kiffin. Everyone has down years, even those guys. It seems like Rex has a lot of them.

BTW why would Bills fans care about "over a number of years"? He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

Mario was not a great player this past year

Ryan's track record over a number of years says that you're Mantra of Rex sux is ridiculous. It suggests that last season is an aberration rather than the norm.

Possible. It can also suggest his schemes are out dated, figured out how to attack them or the game has started to pass him by OR a combo of everything.

I hope it was an aberration.

Possible. It can also suggest his schemes are out dated, figured out how to attack them or the game has started to pass him by OR a combo of everything.

I hope it was an aberration.

There were games where the defense played well with the scheme being very effective.

if we claim him are we on the hook for the 7.5 million

i don't think so - if they are then forget it

Couples has 4 accrued seasons in the NFL and thus would not be subject to waivers. He will immediately become an unrestricted free agent and could sign anywhere. His old contract is meaningless.

Edited by BarleyNY

Why did you start using letters instead of numbers?

I'm just sorry that you've been a Bills fan for 13 years. I feel for guys like you that have suffered through countless mediocre seasons without having tasted the playoffs, let alone the glory days.

jamie- i was thinking the same thing as he missed out on 1980-2000. They had some bad years, but overall we were a significant threat for 14 years. God I've been watching these knuckleheads for over 40 years.

i hate them and love them all at the same time.