Quinton Coples to be available again

YoloinOhio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IK is one of the worst players I have seen on the Bills in my 13 years of watching this team. Terrible football player.

I'm just sorry that you've been a Bills fan for 13 years. I feel for guys like you that have suffered through countless mediocre seasons without having tasted the playoffs, let alone the glory days.

How so?

I am better with numbers than letters so there will be no x's and o's.

We went from the #4 defensive ranked team to #19.

In sacks we went from #1 to #31.

If you think his scheme is good please use either numbers or letters to back it up.

I am better with numbers than letters so there will be no x's and o's.

We went from the #4 defensive ranked team to #19.

In sacks we went from #1 to #31.

If you think his scheme is good please use either numbers or letters to back it up.

Ryan's track record over a number of years says that you're Mantra of Rex sux is ridiculous. It suggests that last season is an aberration rather than the norm.

Ryan's track record over a number of years says that you're Mantra of Rex sux is ridiculous. It suggests that last season is an aberration rather than the norm.

When is the last time his defense worried anyone?

The NFL is full of guys that have sustained success for long periods like Phillips, LeBeau and Kiffin. Everyone has down years, even those guys. It seems like Rex has a lot of them.

BTW why would Bills fans care about "over a number of years"? He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

When is the last time his defense worried anyone?

The NFL is full of guys that have sustained success for long periods like Phillips, LeBeau and Kiffin. Everyone has down years, even those guys. It seems like Rex has a lot of them.

BTW why would Bills fans care about "over a number of years"? He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

ABERRATION. Your view of ruining the defense is rather simplistic IMO. Jettison a great player? You mean the guy is selfishly decided not to try to the best of his ability? Yeah OK. BTW.....Track record in the NFL means something.....at least to me it does.

There was reason Houston got rid of the #1 overall pick, Even his 1st year in Buffalo everyone was calling him a bust. He had two very good years, but seems if everything isn't exactly to his liking he checks out. If you want to blame someone blame Nix for signing him. Red flags should go up when the #1 overall pick is allowed to leave his old team.

He came to our team, ruined the defense, and is now about to jettison a great player.....all because he likes his system. That is bad, not good.

There was reason Houston got rid of the #1 overall pick, Even his 1st year in Buffalo everyone was calling him a bust. He had two very good years, but seems if everything isn't exactly to his liking he checks out. If you want to blame someone blame Nix for signing him. Red flags should go up when the #1 overall pick is allowed to leave his old team.

Mario had 3 terrific years in Buffalo even the first year after a slow first month. I knew there would be some attempts to re-write history. Over his first 3 years with the Bills Mario was 3rd overall in the league in sacks in that period behind JJ Watt and Justin Houston.

Did he check out last year? I believe he did post the bye.... and the numbers back that up but we should recognise his contribution those first 3 years.