Candidate for Teacher of the Year

KD in CA

lol I posted a link to this in the other forum.

I had him for AP Chem my junior year, but unfortunately he only taught us how to explode paint cans and make fireworks. :devil:

The guy is a huge pyro though.

Oh yeah, and a sh------- teacher. Only one person ended up passing the AP exam - with a 3. lol

I remeber my forth grade teacher Mrs. Woods. She was a very nice person. Never blew anything up but she was always very encouraging to us and always made us feel like we were all special.

Of course she never rally blew anything up so I cannot compare her equally to the teacher in the link, but none the less she was a wonderful person who deserves a little credit for having such a positive influence on my life and the lives of so many others.

Thank you Mrs. Woods :w00t:

I remeber my forth grade teacher Mrs. Woods. She was a very nice person. Never blew anything up but she was always very encouraging to us and always made us feel like we were all special.

Of course she never rally blew anything up so I cannot compare her equally to the teacher in the link, but none the less she was a wonderful person who deserves a little credit for having such a positive influence on my life and the lives of so many others.

Thank you Mrs. Woods :w00t:

244617[/snapback]

was she hot? my fourth grade teacher was a babe from Texas. had the accent and everything. the fathers loved parent conference night.

Thank you Mrs. Woods :doh:

244617[/snapback]

My 4th grade teacher was Mrs. Vogel at Ben Franklin Ele. in Tonawanda. When one of the kids in my class ratted me out for not taking my math book home for homework, I arrived at my house after school to find Mrs. Vogel's car out front. She had brought my math book. :rolleyes:

I didn't say it then, but thank you Mrs. Vogel.

My 4th grade teacher was Mrs. Vogel at Ben Franklin Ele. in Tonawanda. When one of the kids in my class ratted me out for not taking my math book home for homework, I arrived at my house after school to find Mrs. Vogel's car out front. She had brought my math book.  :rolleyes:

I didn't say it then, but thank you Mrs. Vogel.

245489[/snapback]

What nice stories about your 4th grade teachers...especially the one about the good looking woman. I believe that people who are more pleaseing to the eye, definately have a way of getting thru to young boys.

Well I attended school #60, and I loved all of my teachers. I really miss those days. :doh: