Von Miller - Super Bowl MVP

thebandit27

Best player on the field for either team.

Thought this might be a good day to post this gem from before the 2011 draft:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/129516-von-miller-discussion/?hl=miller

Thanks for posting bandit. Funny stuff on that 2011 link.

If I - by some divine miracle - become the GM of the Bills someday, remind me not to listen to fans when it's draft time.

He was a joy to watch. Love it when great players rise to the occasion. On both teams.

I've read that many feel this was a boring game. Those people need to forfeit their fan cards. This was a great defensive heavyweight bout. Great game.

GO BILLS!!!

Haha..I love reading these. Good find.

I bet we could rank TBD draft experts here going through these threads. So many people comparing him to Maybin...lol.

Buddy Nix had that draft exactly right. Cam 1, miller 2, Dareus 3. I disagree with the posters that suggest the bills really missed on drafting miller which they would have had to trade up to do. In the right system with the right people around him marcel is capable of period of sustained destructiveness just like the one miller has been on.

You know why I like Von? During the post-game interviews, the media kept trying to create this narrative that his play was due to a chip on his shoulder of being picked #2 and Cam being picked #1. Every time he handled it graciously by saying Cam was a tremendous player and how Carolina needed him and Denver needed Miller.

Finally, when he was interviewed by Colbert, he had a great line when Colbert asked him the same question of if he was playing angry and he said: "No, I mean, I was picked literally 30 seconds after he was! Why would I be angry?"

and there is categorical proof that winning one or two meaningless games at the end of a season can HURT a team.

would you rather have Miller or Dareus? The difference was a game or two.

Marcel is one of the TOP DT's in the league......Im pretty happy with what we got

Lets not forget that the players around Von are pretty darn good to....which makes a difference. Dumerville doesnt take 2 steps and stop

I think the most interesting thing to consider is that the Broncos drafted Von Miller because they finished the 2010 season at 4-12. The Bills also finished 2010 at 4-12. After finishing with the same record in 2010, look at the difference between the two teams since then.

The Broncos have gone 58-22 in the regular season (W% .725) and the Bills have gone 35-45 (W% .438) over the same time period. The Broncos have won the AFC twice in five years and have won the Super Bowl. The Bills have not even made the playoffs.

Some teams know what they are doing and some teams don't. It is no coincidence that the same teams are at or near the top every year and vice versa!

Unfortunately, I see no reason to feel optimistic about the current Bills management because they are responsible for hiring the latest Bills travesty: Rex Ryan (factually, a proven loser).

If I - by some divine miracle - become the GM of the Bills someday, remind me not to listen to fans when it's draft time.

tp each his own. one mans trash is another mans treasure. i had some nice party favors after work and thoroughly enjoyed the game play to play. and Peyton won me 20 bucks too. great nite.

He was a joy to watch. Love it when great players rise to the occasion. On both teams.

I've read that many feel this was a boring game. Those people need to forfeit their fan cards. This was a great defensive heavyweight bout. Great game.

GO BILLS!!!

Agree completely; was expecting zebras to make some calls to try to loosen up offenses but they didn't.

No GM should listen to fans on players to pick; listen them on type of seats, size of bathrooms and other such important items.